Day Trip To Trogir From Split
OverviewMake the most of your day as you set off to explore Trogir - a "museum city" , a unique site in the vicinity of Split that will leave you awestruck by its beauty and history. One will hardly find another city in the world as culturally rich as Trogir in relation to its size. Spend your day delving into the secrets of this island-city, taste delicious well-prepared Dalmatian food in a local restaurant and go shopping for some souvenirs.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
- Lunch included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
Know More about this tour
Get picked up at your hotel or meet the group at the centrally located meeting point in Split to start this easy-going, fun-filled day trip to Trogir, the city wildly known as one of the oldest museum-like cities on the Croatian coast. Placed on a tiny little island between the mainland and another, somewhat bigger land mass, Trogir attracts visitors from all over the world as one of few towns with the entire historic core enlisted on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
Upon arrival, meet your local expert guide whose enthusiasm for Trogir is almost contagious. Prepare yourself to start a comprehensive walking tour of the historic core of Trogir. Cross the Big Bridge, locally known as Veliki Most, to reach the North Gate and enter the city. Explore the maze-like streets of this harmonious stone town while your guide narrates interesting historical and cultural facts along with an occasional anecdote.
Discover how walking through Trogir is like traveling through history, with a flair for the present at the same time. Find yourself walking through a typical medieval city which has been completely adapted to the modern living over the years. While the number of bars, ice-cream shops, restaurants, souvenir shops, and pastry shops may portray a jammed touristic place, there is something much deeper in the buildings and native people around you.
This vivid little town surprises its visitors with beautiful architecture and a laid-back living of a Mediterranean atmosphere thats almost tangible here. Explore every hidden corner of Trogir, enter the famous St. Lawrence Cathedral, listen to the local klapa singing in the town loggia in their characteristic traditional polyphonic a capella way about life, sea and love. Pass by the famous Benedictine monastery of St. Nicolas and then continue through the main street until you reach a wide seaside promenade.
Inclusions for Day Trip To Trogir From Split
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Walking tour
- Transport by air-conditionedvehicle
Exclusions for Day Trip To Trogir From Split
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A small amount of walking is involved
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Bring swimsuit and towel if you want to spend your free time on the beach
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Blue Cave and Five Islands Speedboat Tour with Lunch from Split
- Dubrovnik Small-Group Tour from Split
- Olive Oil Tour of Solta Island
- Split Shore Excursion: Cetina River White-Water Rafting Adventure from Split
- Split Super Saver: Diocletian's Palace Walking Tour plus Small-Group Plitvice Lakes Day Trip
- Cetina River Extreme Canyoning Adventure from Split