Day Trip To Venice: 18 To 35 Years Old
OverviewVenice, one of the most exquisite and intriguing cities in the world, should be on everyones must-see list while studying abroad in Italy.
- Excellent value for money
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Receive discounts at selected restaurants, shops and attractions
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Know More about this tour
Explore this one of a kind city via its 177 canals on an obligatory and unforgettable gondola ride. Experience as many of the 417 bridges as you can, especially the picturesque Rialto Bridge which hovers above the Grand Canal. Admire the delicate art of glassblowing on the island of Murano, enjoy the day exploring the world-famous Piazza San Marco or just simply get lost among the never-ending alleyways bustling with life.
Undeniably romantic, the city of Venice will leave you speechless.
Meet atPiazza Adua, Firenze (near the restaurant Burger King) and depart at7:30 am
Depending on the day of the tour - take train into Venice or take bus directly to port- Arrive to train/port around 12:00 pm
Head to Piazza San Marco and enjoy a glass blowing demonstration at an authentic Venetian glass gallery - once demonstration is finished, enjoy free time for lunch
Meet around 3:00 pm to take part in one of Venice's most ancient traditions, the gondola ride
After the gondola ride is finished head to Rialto Bridge and have free time to explore the area
Depart Venice around 6:00 pm and headback to Florence - arrive in Florence around 10:30 pm
Inclusions for Day Trip To Venice: 18 To 35 Years Old
- Journey by fully-fitted luxury GT Coach
- Expert English speaking escort
- Private water taxi ride down through the famous waters of Venice
- Glassblowing demonstration
- Free time in Piazza San Marco & Ponte Rialto
Exclusions for Day Trip To Venice: 18 To 35 Years Old
- Gondola ride through the Venice Canals
- Extra costs and optional activities, at your own expenses (a minimum number of participants might be required): lunches, drinks and snacks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years, maximum age is 35
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Grand Canal Boat Tour and Murano Glass Experience
- Venice Private Departure Transfer by Water Taxi: Central Venice to Cruise Port
- Private Arrival Transfer from Marco Polo Airport to Venice
- Venetian Velvets Tour
- Venice Canal Cruise: Grand Canal and Secret Canals by Motorboat
- Venice City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Tour