This escorted tour will comfortably take you from Florence or Siena to Venice, where you will enjoy a full day of sightseeing in Venice and learn about Bridge of Sighs, Doges Palace, St. Marks Cathedral and more! You will see a traditional glassblowing demonstration and have some free time to explore the center on your own.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourVisit one of the most unique and romantic cities in the world, made up of 118 islands connected by over 350 bridges: Venice!
Leave Florence or Siena early in the morning and head north by luxury coach or minivan. The ride to Venice is around 3hours and once in there you will have free time in the morning to wonder around on your own. After lunch (not included) in the afternoon you will meet your guide. Wonder the narrow streets along the canals and learn about the extraordinary history of this place with and expert guide. You will see the exterior of the major sights in Piazza San Marco including: The Bridge of Sighs, Doges Palace, St. Marks Cathedral and Clock Tower.
One of Venices many nicknames is The Floating City however recent researches have predicted that it is sinking five times faster than once projected, thats why it should be named The Sinking City. Hurry up! Dont miss out on visiting this extraordinary city!
Inclusions for Day Trip To Venice From Florence Or Siena
- Transport by GT coach or minivan
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Glassblowing demonstration
- Free time in Piazza San Marco
- Walking tour
- Complimentary map of Venice
Exclusions for Day Trip To Venice From Florence Or Siena
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The itinerary may be changed due to acts of force majeure, such us strikes, bad weather etc.
Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
The tour departs from Florence or Siena. Please check exact addresses and schedule on voucher.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Florence Super Saver: Best Of Florence Walking Tour, Accademia Gallery, Uffizi Gallery And Florence Duomo
- Cooking Class And Lunch At A Tuscan Farmhouse With Local Market Tour From Florence
- Tuscany In One Day Sightseeing Tour
- Cinque Terre Semi-Private Day Trip From Florence
- Bologna Food Walking Tour
- Chianti Half-Day Wine Tour From Florence
- Florence Sightseeing Tour With Uffizi Gallery Skip-the-Line Ticket
- Florence Vespa Tour: Tuscan Hills And Italian Cuisine
- Skip The Line: Florence Accademia Gallery Tickets
- Skip The Line: Florence Uffizi Gallery Tickets