Day Trip To West Bank Luxor
OverviewGuided private day trip to see the highlights of the ancient West Bank monuments in Luxor. These highlights include Valley of the Kings (Necropolis of Thebes), the Temple of Ramses III (Medinet Habu) and the Colossi of Memnon. You will be guided by a licensed Egyptologist tour guide and transported to all the sites by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourIn the morning you will be picked up from your hotel in central Luxor or harbor by an air-conditioned vehicle for a full guided trip of about 5 hours. First you will be transported to the Necropolis of Thebes, the Valley of the Kings on the West Bank of Luxor. This ancient necropolis is a must-see for Luxor travelers. It consists of tombs embedded in the mountain Thebes. Here you visit 3 tombs of various dynasties. Your Egyptologist tour guide will be on hand to recommend and advise you as to which tombs to visit. After visiting the tombs you will be transported to the Temple of Ramses III (Medinet Habu). Medinet Habu consists of a palace and a town enclosed within a defensive wall. Entry is through the High Gate, or Migdol, which in appearance resembles a citadel. Aterwards, you will be taken to see the Colossi of Memnon, the two largest ancient statues in Egypt, which date back to the era of King Amenhotep III. At every site you will get information from your Egyptologist tour guide and you will get free time to explore the ancient monuments by yourself.
After touring the sites you will be transferred back to your hotel by an air-conditioned vehicle.
This tour includes a qualified Egyptologist tour guide, transport by air-conditioned vehicle, all entrance fees for the mentioned sites, hotel pick up and drop off, and excludes any extra not mentioned and tipping for guide and driver.
Inclusions for Day Trip To West Bank Luxor
- Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Day Trip To West Bank Luxor
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees to the tomb of Tutankhamun ( EGP100.00) (optional)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.