Day Trip To Yangpyeong From SeoulWrite a Review
OverviewThere is much to explore in Yangpyeong, more than its ski resorts and the Yangpyeong Rail Bike. There are many theme parks, beautiful landscapes and nature parks. Come explore Yangpyeong on this 10-hour day trip from Seoul!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYour day trip to Yangpyeong begins with a pickup from your hotel in Seoul where you will go on to visit the following attractions:
Edelweiss Swiss Theme Park
Edelweiss Swiss Theme Park is located in Gapyeong of Gyeonggi-do. This is a Swiss theme village with total 20,065m. This place is also one of the filming locations of "We Got Married", a popular South Korean variety show. The village is partly a theme park and partlyÂ residences. Visitors will see 32 villas designed German style and nature scenery. You can also experienceÂ various programs and explore different theme zoneÂ such as the Love Museum, Nutcracker Museum, Christmas Eve Museum, Chocolate Museum, Cheese Museum, Coffee Museum, Bear Museum, culture village, photo zone, trick art gallery and more.Â Visiting this place will make youÂ feel like you were in Switzerland!
Dumulmeori,Â a beautiful landscape with clear water. Its name means âTwo water areaâ, and refers to the place where Bukhangang River and Namhangang River meet. Due to its scenery, it is a popular spot for Korean dramas, movies, commercials and wedding photos.Â The famous attraction here is the three 400-year-old Zelkova trees that appear as one giant tree. Take a walk and enjoy the rustic beauty next to the river.
Semiwon is a nature park that was founded on the principle of ânatural purification.â The name of park is comes from an old proverb that says âone can cleanse his mind by looking at water and enlighten his spirit by looking at flowers.â This 180,000 square-meter park consists of six ponds through which water is filtered and purified before flowing back into the Hangang River. Visitors can see many various water plants such as lotus flowers, water lilies, and irises in here. Walk on the paths made out of washboards with lotus-themed poetry and drawings. Discover the water fountains, an observation deck and Monetâs Garden.
Enjoy dinner (on own with recommendations from your guide) before heading to your last stop, the Wild Flower Arboretum (LED show).
Wild Flower Arboretum is perfect place to learn the Ecosystem Ecology. It also has about 200 different types of endangered wild flower species. Visitors can experience various programs, visit the Nature Ecology Museum, learning center, swampy ground, Tteodeureongseom Island, riverside driveway, tropical arboretum and research center.
The LED Lighting Festival is available at the night time in the Wild Flower Arboretum. Enjoy the beautiful light bulbs and LEDs installed in trees.Â The shining magic wonderland is waiting for you!
You will head back to Seoul at 8:30pm and will be dropped back off to your hotel at around 10pm.
Inclusions for Day Trip To Yangpyeong From Seoul
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Day Trip To Yangpyeong From Seoul
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
A maximum of 8 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.