Day Trip To Zvenigorod - Moscow
OverviewMy name in Evgenia (or Jane), I was born in Moscow and spent here most of my life, graduated from Moscow State University. I am also a traveler, I visited over 35 countries, lived in Spain and US and I speak four languages. I have a lot of friends from other countries and I love showing them beautiful places in and around Moscow. I think that the most important thing in every city is to feel it's atmosphere, which you can't really do in touristic spots. Besides standard touristic locations, our city has amazing old neighborhoods with outstanding architecture and really cozy atmosphere where I myself love to walk or hang out in new delicious coffee shops, there are really beautiful monasteries in the suburbs that can be neglected by tour guides, and I would love to take you to these places and share this spirit of Old Moscow with you.
Know More about this tourWe will visit Zvenigorod - a small town in Moscow suburbs founded in 12th century. The town is an hour drive from Moscow. We will visit Savvino-Storozhevsky monastery - a spectacular ensamble, oldest church of which was built in 1398. It's one of the most beautiful architecturally significant monasteries, situated in a truly picturesque spot - a hill overlooking Moscow river. We will also take a walk along the central Zvenigorod street - it's tiny street with stylish wooden houses where we can have coffee in a coffee shop visited by Russian writer Gogol, it has also nice souvenir shops you can visit and there are places to buy food made in the monastery - special honey, teas etc.
After visiting the monastery if the group wants we can have lunch in the spectacular local restaurant called Prichal (Boat Pier) - it's a very beautiful place with really good russian food and low prices, located near the river, and it actually has a great view on the pier and a few boats.
We will drive back to the city along Rublevskoe shosse - the famous area near Moscow with most expensive houses in the city.
Inclusions for Day Trip To Zvenigorod
- Admission ticket
- Local guide
- Tour escort/host
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Day Trip To Zvenigorod
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Trip to Kolomna - Authentic Cultural Experience from Moscow
- Moscow Driving Tour with Best Observation Decks
- Stalin Skyscrapers in Moscow - Private Soviet Tour
- Moscow Must-Sees Private Tour
- Skip The Line Kremlin and Red Square tour with Historic Downtown and Free Coffee
- Private tour: Red Square tour with Breakfast, Brunch or Lunch in Pushkin Cafe
- Private Christmas Lights Tour in Moscow with Red Square, Old Town and VDNKh
- Arctic adventure tour: Explore the tundra wilderness