Day Trip: Waterfall Rappelling And Zipline Adventure In Dangriga- Antelope FallsWrite a Review
Know More about this tourStart your adventure off with an invigorating hike through the Belize rain forest in the company of our qualified guides who will educate you about the flora and fauna along the way.
After your challenging hike, cool down in the refreshing emerald pools at the top of the falls.
From the top you can enjoy the breath taking views and admire the Caribbean Sea from the distance.
After a short walk back down the trail you will take the exhilarating 250feet rappel in two rappels. You will walk back down to the lodge before enjoying a delicious meal prepared at the Wild Fig Restaurant.
After a relaxing lunch it’s time to Zip through the jungle on the longest zip line course in Belize. It has 12 platforms and 8 different runs and another rappel to enjoy.
The waterfall rappel takes approximately 4-hour, lunch last as long as you would like and the zipline takes approximately 1.5-hour to complete.
All in all, this is a fantastic rain forest adventure.
Inclusions for Day Trip: Waterfall Rappelling And Zipline Adventure In Dangriga- Antelope Falls
- Professional guide
- Necessary equipment
Exclusions for Day Trip: Waterfall Rappelling And Zipline Adventure In Dangriga- Antelope Falls
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Children must be at least 65 pounds minimum, there is no weight maximum but our harnesses have a maximum limit of 42 inches at the waist
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.