DC After Dark - Washington D. C.
OverviewExperience Washington, DC at night through a fun and comprehensive sightseeing tour. See the White House, Iwo Jima Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall, Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial and more flooded in lights!
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Know More about this tourMeet the guide and the rest of the small group at Union Station to begin this 3-hourwalking and riding tour.
For starters, visit famous sites like the Lincoln Memorial, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, the Korean War Memorial, and the Marine Corps War Memorial on foot. Then make photo stops at the White House and either the Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial or the Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial. Also, from the comfort of a motor coach or open-top double decker bus, see the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, the US Capitol Building, the Lincoln Memorial Reflecting Pool, and much more, depending on the time of year.
Other points of interest to see includePennsylvania Avenue, the Washington Monument, the Capitol Reflecting Pool, Federal Triangle, and Georgetown.
This tour lasts three hours and runs from 6:30-9:30pm between January 2 and March 11, 2016, and then again between October 31 and December 30, 2016. The tour runs between 7-10pm between March 12 and October 30, 2016. It is not offered on New Year's Day, the Fourth of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, or New Year's Eve.
Inclusions for DC After Dark
- Live commentary on board
Exclusions for DC After Dark
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, an alternative or full refund will be offered
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Congressional Tour of US Capitol and Major Monuments via Mini Coach
- Viator Exclusive: Washington Monument Reserved Admission with DC Landmarks and Memorials Tour
- Washington DC City Tour
- Arlington Cemetery and National Mall Monuments Bus Tour
- Big Bus Washington DC Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Washington DC Explorer Pass