Enjoy the famous monuments and memorials of DC in an intimate and personally guided historical tour by pedicab. Every seat is a window seat in a pedicab - cruise at a relaxed pace and pause for photos whenever you like. This tour covers the entire west and south (around the Tidal Basin) part of the National Mall.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Know More about this tourPick up location is flexible - it is recommended that tours start in the vicinity of the White House, though tours can also start at a metro station, restaurant, museum, or hotel in the area.
Monuments and memorials visited during this tour include: Washington Monument, World War 2 Memorial, Jefferson Memorial, Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial, Martin Luther King Jr Memorial, Korean War Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Constitution Gardens, and several other spots along the way. At any of these spots you are welcome to extend your tour and take as much time as you would like to go inside and explore or just take some memorable photos.
Start times are available every 15 minutes from 9am until 8pm. Minimum tour length is one hour - any time after that time is pro-rated per minute ($1.25 / pedicab) and can be paid directly to the driver at the end of the tour.
Each pedicab can seat 2-3 adults (with two there's plenty of leg room, with three it's cozier). One or two kids (8 and under) are welcome to sit on laps. Any umbrella stroller can be folded up and easily stowed on the pedicab as well.
Inclusions for DC Monuments And Memorials Pedicab Tour
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Pickup and drop-off
- Pedicab tour
Exclusions for DC Monuments And Memorials Pedicab Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional time beyond one hour (pro-rated per minute)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Tours from December 1 - March 1 are subject to minimum/maximum numbers and may be cancelled if not met. If canceled, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.