DC Monuments At Night Photo Safari - Washington D. C.
OverviewThis nighttime photo safari will explore the most photogenic areas of the western end of DC's National Mall, featuring an orientation on the basic techniques of nighttime photography by instructor E. David Luria.
- Led by a professional photographer
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- See the sights illuminated at night
Know More about this tourBegin your walk along the Mall at the Lincoln Memorial with its majestic statue of President Lincoln. From there, walk along the Mall and visit the Korean War Veterans Memorial, the Three Servicemen Statue, the Vietnam Womens Memorial and if time, the whimsical Albert Einstein Memorial.
At each location on this safari, your guidereviews exposure, how to shoot at night WITHOUT using a flash, white balance settings and how to achieve interesting composition with close-up detail that truly brings out the meaning of each memorial and statue.
These Memorials photograph MUCH better at night than in the daytime and this safari will help you achieve beautiful, postcard-quality images of the nations Capital. Great for black and white photography too!
What to Bring: A STURDY tripod is a must! Your camera and lenses in the range from 18 to 100mm, along with memory cards and extra batteries. A small flashlight can be helpful to find the settings in the dark.
This Safari begins at the Lincoln Memorial. The closest Metro is the Foggy Bottom Metro which is about a 3/4 mile walk. There is metered street parking available after the 6:30 rush hour.
Inclusions for DC Monuments At Night Photo Safari
- Local taxes
Exclusions for DC Monuments At Night Photo Safari
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Minimum age is 8 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.