DC Tour With Wine On A Rickshaw - Washington D. C.
OverviewCruise around DC with wine or bubbly in hand (BYOB) breezing through penn quarter, chinatown, and metro center areas
Know More about this tourThe tour starts at 7th and E Street NW. If you are 21 or older, hop on the rickshaw, sit back and relax while sipping vino or bubbly (BYOB) while seeing a variety of the sights and sounds that locals love. Venture off the Mall and away from the Monuments, discover the true Washington, DC!
Highlights of this 40 minute pedicab tour include: Cruising through Penn Quarter, Chinatown, and Metro Center areas. Pass by the Newseum, Crime and Punishment Museum, Portrait Gallery & Verizon Center (Home of the Washington Wizards NBA Team) Visit 7th Street, and the Friendship Arch And much more!
Inclusions for DC Tour With Wine On A Rickshaw
- Pedicab tour
Exclusions for DC Tour With Wine On A Rickshaw
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A maximum of 9 people per booking
Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.