De Pijp: Explore Amsterdam's Trendiest Neighbourhood With A Local
OverviewDiscover bohemian De Pijp, a local neighbourhood thats evolved from its working class roots to a vibrant and multi-cultural neighbourhood thats as popular with locals as it is with visitors. Explore the Latin Quarter with a local by your side to discover more than the most famous market - the narrow streets are packed with local boutiques, Middle Eastern eateries and classic pubs. Soak up the atmosphere in Amsterdams trendiest neighbourhood and see this popular area through the eyes of a local!
Know More about this tourWHAT YOU'LL DO
Join a like-minded local to explore trendy De Pijp, a bohemian neighbourhood thats known for its artistic and working class roots and today is loved by locals and visitors alike.
Stroll through the narrow streets and discover tiny boutiques specialising in Dutch design, or shop your way along trendy Gerard Doustraat street.
Visit the famous Albert Cuyp Markert, the largest daily market in Europe shop for some souvenirs as you soak up the bustling atmosphere, and try the speciality Dutch dishes that the market is famous for like herring and waffles.
Take a walk in Sarphatipark or just relax in this green space thats an urban oasis for locals, then take your pick from the trendy independent coffee shops or pubs specialising in local microbrews and enjoy a drink.
Get tips and tricks from your local for other neighbourhoods to explore during your stay, and the best places to eat, drink and shop like a local.EXPERIENCE HIGHLIGHTS
- Visit Amsterdams trendiest neighbourhood with a like-minded local
- Explore the famous Albert Cuyp Market and browse the stalls, shopping for souvenirs and tasting speciality Dutch treats
- Wander through the narrow picturesque streets, soaking up the bohemian style and seeing the areas historic buildings
- Stop by an old-school pub, a trendy microbrewery for a drink or a tiny local coffee shop
- Relax in a local park or do some shopping in Dutch design boutiques
- Get tips and tricks from your local for other areas to explore
Inclusions for De Pijp: Explore Amsterdam's Trendiest Neighbourhood With A Local
- * Private and personalised experience, * 3 hours with a Local Host, * Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
Exclusions for De Pijp: Explore Amsterdam's Trendiest Neighbourhood With A Local
- * Food and drinks* Tickets to any attractions* Transportation costs* Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Well be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality and interests so we can assign a like-minded local who can create a bespoke experience for you.
Your Local Host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary and agree a meeting time and place. Your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience you can always change your mind about what you want to do.
Your Local Host may also suggest adjustments or new routes if they feel that there is something just around the corner that you may enjoy, or perhaps if the weather affects your itinerary.
Although you will see the main attractions in the area, your Local Host will also help you to discover the places, things and stories that you wont find in a guidebook and that make the city unique.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guided Tour Behind the scenes of The Royal Concertgebouw in Amsterdam
- Private Day Tour of Tulips and Windmills including a Pancake Lunch
- Private Transfer to Keukenhof from Amsterdam
- Guided Keukenhof and Diamonds Tour
- Skip the Line Keukenhof Gardens Admission Ticket with Transportation from Amsterdam
- Keukenhof Garden Entrance Ticket with Transfers from Amsterdam
- Experiencewaterland safari The Largest tulip fields of the world
- Keukenhof Gardens and Tulip Fields Tour from Amsterdam