WHAT YOU'LL DO
Join a like-minded local to explore trendy De Pijp, a bohemian neighbourhood thats known for its artistic and working class roots and today is loved by locals and visitors alike.
Stroll through the narrow streets and discover tiny boutiques specialising in Dutch design, or shop your way along trendy Gerard Doustraat street.
Visit the famous Albert Cuyp Markert, the largest daily market in Europe shop for some souvenirs as you soak up the bustling atmosphere, and try the speciality Dutch dishes that the market is famous for like herring and waffles.
Take a walk in Sarphatipark or just relax in this green space thats an urban oasis for locals, then take your pick from the trendy independent coffee shops or pubs specialising in local microbrews and enjoy a drink.
Get tips and tricks from your local for other neighbourhoods to explore during your stay, and the best places to eat, drink and shop like a local.EXPERIENCE HIGHLIGHTS
- Visit Amsterdams trendiest neighbourhood with a like-minded local
- Explore the famous Albert Cuyp Market and browse the stalls, shopping for souvenirs and tasting speciality Dutch treats
- Wander through the narrow picturesque streets, soaking up the bohemian style and seeing the areas historic buildings
- Stop by an old-school pub, a trendy microbrewery for a drink or a tiny local coffee shop
- Relax in a local park or do some shopping in Dutch design boutiques
- Get tips and tricks from your local for other areas to explore