Dead Sea Airport Arrival Transfer With Amman City Tour
OverviewAt your service, the driver will wait you at the airport and bring you to your destination in Dead Sea. The chauffeur will be more than happy to show you the most attractive places of the city after your arrival with a 2-hour private tour. No stress, no waste of time searching for a ride, or waiting the taxi at the airport. Feel ease in knowing in advance how much you are going to spend.
- Instant Confirmation
- Airport transfer
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourAfter a pickup from Queen Alia International Airport, relax in a private, air-conditioned vehicle with a knowledgeable driver/tour guide and set off on the tour.
First, head to the Amman Citadel, a walled, hilltop collection of antiquities above the city. Stroll around timeworn Roman, Byzantine, and early Islamic relics, and visit the Citadel's Amman Archaeological Museum to see its displays of dusty antiquities uncovered by archaeological digs across the country.
Next, visit the famous Roman amphitheater. Carved into a hillside, this stunning 2nd-century structure is the most notable remnant of Philadelphia, the ancient city that once stood on the site of Amman. Admire its tiered sides and imagine its seats filled with the 6,000 spectators who once gathered here to watch plays.
Then, leave the antiquities behind and focus on the traditional and modern sides of life in this vibrant city. Pass the Raghadan Palace, the burial place of the late King Hussein, and head downtown to see the old markets, mosques, and streets stuffed with coffee shops and food stalls. Finally, explore the affluent residential neighborhood of Abdoun and Swefieh, where luxury shopping malls frame the street.
At the end of the tour, the driver will provide transportation to any Dead Sea hotel.
Inclusions for Dead Sea Airport Arrival Transfer With Amman City Tour
- 1-way airport transfer
- Entrance fees
- Private tour
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
Exclusions for Dead Sea Airport Arrival Transfer With Amman City Tour
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Traveler must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
A minimum of two people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.