Dead Sea And Masada - Dead Sea RegionWrite a Review
Tour the Dead Sea and Masada from Tel Aviv or from Jerusalem . The tour includes transportation, entrance fees, and a licensed guide. Travel up to Masada in a cable car while the guide explains what you are seeing.
- Bath houses
- Roman barracks
- Water Cisterms
- Dead Sea
Know More about this tour
Itinerary Dead Sea and Massada
The Dead Sea is located at the lowest point on Earth in the South of Israel. No plant or animal can live in the Dead Sea due to its high salt content which is about 33%. The waters of the Dead Sea are said to be very theraputic for all sorts of skin ailments, due to the high mineral content in the water.
Masada resides on a plateau in the middle of the desert. King Herod was the first to come and build for himself 2 palaces on Masada. Masada is known for the Jews residing here and how the Romans built a huge ramp and finally with fifteen thousand troops conquered Masada. They did it by building a ramp that was 375 feet from bedrock stones.
Minimum 3 persons
07:15 a.m.: Pick up from your hotel, drive to the Dead Sea with our team of professionals.
11:30 : Tour of Masada will start at the entrance of the site. Included in your package is an optional cable ride.
13:00 : Lunch at a local restaurant.
14:00 : Bathing in the Dead Sea
15:30 : We will begin our return trip towards Tel Aviv. This route includes Ein Gedi at the caves where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found, and Jericho one of the oldest cities in the world.
18:30 : Arriving in Tel Aviv. Until next time!
Inclusions for Dead Sea And Masada
- Tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Group tour
Exclusions for Dead Sea And Masada
- Personal expenses
- Personal insurance
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.