OverviewStarting from Tel Aviv, travel to fourof Israel's highlights. Descend through the JudeanDesert to Jericho, the lowest city on earth, and tour this famous place of Biblical importance. Continue to theDead Sea. Float in the waters and immerse in the famous muds. Continue to Jerusalem, and explore the Old City with our guided tour which includes the Western Wall, Via Dolorosa and Church of the Sepulchre. After this, tourBethlehem, the city of the birth of Jesus Christ including Church of the Nativity. Ending the day, return to Tel Aviv.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
Know More about this tourAt 6:30am you will be picked upfrom Tel Aviv to begin heading eastthrough the JudeanDesert passing the Inn of the Good Samaritan. At 8:30am you will have a overviewof Jericho, the oldest city on earth where the Mount of Temptation towers over the Judean Desert, and then continue to Qasr al Yehud. At 9:30am you will arrive at the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth, and enjoy bathing and floating on itstherapeutic water.
At 11:30am, continue towardsJerusalem driving through the Judean Desert as you rise to the 'City of Gold.' At 12:30pm you will start a guidedtour in Jerusalem's Old City including the Via Dolorosa, Church of the Sepulchre, markets, Byzantine Cardo, andWestern Wall. At 4pm enjoy a tour of Bethlehem and the Church of the Nativity, the city where Jesus Christ was born. At 7pm you will return toTel Aviv.
Inclusions for Dead Sea Jerusalem Jericho And Bethlehem Day Tour From Tel Aviv
- All transportation in air conditioned vehicles
- Guided tour in Jerusalem
- Entry fee to the private Dead Sea beach
Exclusions for Dead Sea Jerusalem Jericho And Bethlehem Day Tour From Tel Aviv
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Note that in some circumstances, the order of sites visited might change
Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.