Your Director of Undertakings will guide you through decades' worth of death, murder and just plain fun. Once your tour, um . . . departs, hear tales of tinseltown tragedies in the cool comfort of your luxurious bus, aka the Tomb Buggy.
Cover more than 75 sites of interest in just 3hours. While the itinerary may change from day to day, here are some of the places and juicy stories you can expect to encounter:
- The last-breath locations of Michael Jackson, River Phoenix, Whitney Houston and Bela Lugosi
- The murders of Rebecca Schaeffer, Sal Mineo, Dominique Dunne and Bugsy Siegel
- The hotels where Janis Joplin and John Belushi checked out
- The scene of Sharon Tates last supper
- The scandals of Halle Berry, Chris Brown and Rihanna, and Hugh Grant
Visit a small cemetery where Marilyn Monroe, Natalie Wood, Farah Fawcett, Hugh Hefner and other high-profile legends are buried. Walk through the stars final resting place and read their poignant and pithy epitaphs.
Your tour concludes back at the departure point. Spend some time browsing through the Dearly Departed Gallery. Check out unusual memorabilia connected to dead celebrities, including tiles from the pool where Rolling Stones drummer, Brian Jones, drowned, and Rock Hudsons Rolodex listing Elizabeth Taylors phone number, a piece of the Hindenburg and Jayne Mansfield's Death Car.