OverviewThe Death Valley Day Tour from Las Vegas is a full day of sights, scenes and extremes you can only comprehend once you are there. The world has many strange places but none quite as strange, as beautiful and as deadly as Death Valley. You have the luxury of experiencing it in the comfort and safety of modern, air-conditioned vehicles.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourDepart Las Vegas at 7am for your day tour to Death Valley. Your first stop will be the ghost town of Rhyolite, at the entrance to the National Park. This long abandoned gold mining community has been used as the set for many movies and documentaries.
You will then be driven down a beautiful winding highway and enter the center of Death Valley from the east; this is like entering a foreign and strange world of endless desert, vast valleys, harshly sculpted peaks and superbly adapted plants and animals formed over millions of years.
Death Valley, the driest, hottest climate imaginable is an immense, wild land that man has never tamed. Capture the view of the valley from Hells Gate, well above the valley floor and then visit Badwater at 282 feet below sea level.
You will also enjoy views and stops at Zabriskies Point, the Devils Golf Course, the Furnace Creek Museum, the Salt Lake, the Sand Dunes and Artists Pallet. The majestic mountains, colorful canyons, volcanic craters and salt pinnacles all make this trip a photographic-sightseers dream come true. For the truly adventurous, this tour is offered your-round!
Please advise of your sandwich/lunch preference in the Special Requirements field at the time of booking:
- Deluxe Turkey (cranberry sauce, stuffing and mayonnaise)
- Italian (combination of Genoa salami, capacolla and prosciutini)
- Garden salad with vinaigrette
Inclusions for Death Valley Tour From Las Vegas
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Death Valley Tour From Las Vegas
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Deluxe Turkey (cranberry sauce, stuffing and mayonnaise)
Italian (combination of Genoa salami, capacolla and prosciutini)
Garden salad with vinaigrette
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.