Deep Sea Fishing Charter From Perth
OverviewSpend a day deep sea fishing in the waters off the coast of Perth. Travel aboard a custom-built vessel that offers unsurpassed levels of comfort and safety, carrying the very latest marine technology for finding fish as well as the necessary safety. This trip is suited to novices or a fishing enthusiasts alike-- the crew will share a vast wealth of knowledge and fishing expertise. If you catch something, your crew prepares it so that you can take it with you at the end of the trip.
- All necessary equipment included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- All-inclusive tour
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Breakfast included
- Lunch included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourAt 6am, make your way to Hillarys Boat Harbour to be welcomed aboard by the friendly crew. Enjoy a hot breakfast while you listen to a safety briefing, introductions and the plan for the day.
The experienced and dedicated crew know exactly where the fish are biting and have over 4,000 secret fishing spots. The fish they target in the ocean off Perth include Dhufish, Pink Snapper, Baldchin Groper, Queen Snapper, Mulloway, Silver Trevally Breaksea Cod, Red Snapper, Samson Fish and Mahi Mahi Your crew will even gill and gut your catch for you ready to take home.
Your deep sea fishing charter is fully inclusive of all fishing equipment including the very freshest fish bait, a hot breakfast, lunch sandwiches, snacks, water and soft drinks.
Youll return toHillarys Boat Harbour at 3pm. The crew will dish out the fish for you to take home after a great day of fishing.
Inclusions for Deep Sea Fishing Charter From Perth
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Fuel surcharge
- Afternoon tea
- Fresh drinking water
- Morning tea
- All fishing gear, bait and tackle
- Toilets on board
Exclusions for Deep Sea Fishing Charter From Perth
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Not recommended for child aged 10 and under
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not recommended for pregnant women
A maximum of 28 people per booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Stand Up Paddleboarding Seal Spotting Adventure from Shoalwater
- 3-Day Margaret River Tour and Valley of the Giants Tree Top Walk from Perth
- Swan Valley Wine Cruise from Perth
- Shoalwater Beginner Kiteboarding Lesson
- Leeuwin Winery for Lunch Private Flight
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Perth Airport