ADeep Sea Fishing Trip in Barcelona, enjoy your favourite sport in the company of your friends. Emotion and adrenaline guaranteed aboard a yacht motor.
In front of our coast, on the Maresme coast, you will find an area with depths between 50 and 60 metres, very interesting forfishing in Barcelona. If yours, are strong emotions, 25 miles off the coast we find depths over 1000 m.
The depths of the Mediterranean offer a lot of life, and this, attracts to large predators such asbluefin tuna, amberjack, sailfish, swordfish or imperial needle.
The first sightings of the bluefin tuna, are produced at the end of April and may, being the best months to practisedeep sea fishingJune, July and August.
In the Costa del Maresme has increased the presence ofbluefin tuna(with weights between 20kg and 50kg), having conducted catches increasingly closer to the coast. This, no doubt, favors the practice ofspinning.
But, if you prefer high action, we can practise theBig Game Fishing in Barcelona,ready to catch theBig Red Tuna!
What our experience includes?
- Fishing yacht rental
- Skipper/fishing guide
- Mineral waters and soft drinks
- Informal lunch
- Fishing equipment
- Bait and lure
- Final cleaning
- Fuel consumption
What do I need to bring?
- Comfortable clothes according to season and experience, swimsuit and towel, etc.
- White rubber-soled shoes
- Photos / video camera
- And desire to live this unique experience.
- Duration:6 hours
- High season: Morning 7.00 h. to 13.00 h. Afternoon 14.30 h. to 20.30 h.
- Low season: Morning 7.00 h. to 13.00 h.
- Check-In at the port 10 minutes before activity departure