Deep Sea Fishing Tour And Beach From Cozumel
OverviewCome and fish Cozumel's bountiful waters with dedicated professionals. Your experienced and professional crew, along with top of the line equipment will give you the best odds at some serious big fish action.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free drinks included
Know More about this tourCome fish Cozumel's bountiful waters with dedicated professionals. After meeting the crew at the pier, you'll board the charter to head out on your tour. Depending on the sea conditions, you'll most likely head to the south of Cozumel, sometimes close to Playa del Carmen. The crew will do their best to go wherever the fish are biting.This is a half day charter with emphasis on catching Blue Marlin, Tuna, Wahoo and Mahi-mahi (dorado). The boat is comfortable and equipped with outriggers, down-riggers, top notch tackles, light tackles, Penn reels, rods, new lines, stand up harnesses and fish tank, in addition to a cabin, bathroom, CD Stereo, XM satellite radio and all safety/emergency equipment.
Ice cold water and some beers are included on your trip. Once you've enjoyed your fishing trip, you can also try some snorkeling (previous request) or be taken to a hotel to get your catch cooked and served with delicious side dishes (ask for additional cost per person). You'll get to relax at the beach club and use all facilities before the tour ends.
Inclusions for Deep Sea Fishing Tour And Beach From Cozumel
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- All necessary equipment
- Use of resort facilities (hammocks, umbrellas, beach chairs, swimming pool, Jacuzzi, swimming area)
Exclusions for Deep Sea Fishing Tour And Beach From Cozumel
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Important: Please advise of your chosen departure time at time of booking or by contacting the local tour operator. Available times are: 8:30am, 9:30am, 10:30am, 11:30am, 12:30am and 1:30pm.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Whale Shark Tour from Cozumel
- Cozumel Cooking Class
- Cozumel Shore Excursion: 5-Hour Sightseeing Tour with Private Driver
- Private Tour: 5-Hour Cozumel Sightseeing with Private Driver and Tequila Tasting
- Punta Sur Eco Beach Park Electric Bike Tour in Cozumel
- Skip-The-Line Admission Ticket: The Mayan Cacao Company in Cozumel
- Mr Sancho's Romantic Day Beach Pass for Two
- Private Boat Charter Tour in Cozumel