Deep Sea Fishing Tour In Samana
OverviewThe fishing in the Samana Bay can be very rewarding. We are very confident in our crew's ability to give you a very good chance to put some fish on the table or some awesome photos on your wall! So bring your camera and get ready for some action! Let us take care of it all. Just come ready to fish!
Know More about this tourYour crew are local fisherman who love fishing and have been doing it in Samana for a long time. When you pay to go out fishing, you want an experienced local! The Fishing in the Samana Bay area gives you a great opportunity to fish without going 10 miles offshore. The proximity to land lends itself to having a more successful day as we can react to changing weather conditions more efficiently. Waves inside and near the bay are often less radical allowing you and your group to fish when other companies in other areas must race back to shore.
No one can guarantee that you will catch fish or that conditions will be perfect but you can be very confident in your crew's ability to give you a very good chance to put some fish on the table or some awesome photos on your wall!
Up to 3 persons may fish at once. If there are 4 people in your group, one person will have to take turns watching.
You can keep the fish and the crew will even clean them for you. If there is more than you can use please feel free to leave the extras with the crew as they will be most appreciative.
Please be aware:
This tour is subject to cancellation due to weather conditions. This may not be until the last minute. It may not be possible to get in contact with you if cancellation occurs.
This tour takes place on the open waters of Samana Bay. You will be in a small 24' panga style v-hull boat with a small roof over part of it. We are not responsible for sea conditions or any adverse effects of sea sickness that someone in your group may encounter.
Inclusions for Deep Sea Fishing Tour In Samana
- Local taxes
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
- Beer, Water, Rum & Soda
Exclusions for Deep Sea Fishing Tour In Samana
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.