Delft And Hague - Amsterdam
OverviewThis trip gives you a visit and an insight to the traditional Delft Blue earthenware factory. The factory is known for its beautifully crafted utensils. The place has been in business for hundreds of years and even today the Delft Blue is made and painted with hands that give it a much more authentic and traditional look.
Know More about this tour
We start with a visit of a traditional Delft Blue earthenware factory. Delft Blue is still made and painted by hand. The same way as hundreds of years ago.
On Thursdays and Saturdays Delft has an art and antiques market. Here you find those candle holders, the vintage pottery or the work by an unknown artist that you have been looking for. Maybe even an unknown work by Vermeer?
Johannes Vermeer was born in 1632 in Delft and he lived and worked here all his life. The Vermeer Center has no paintings of Vermeer but does offers an incredible visual voyage through his life. Go in search of his mentors and find the stories behind the paintings.
The Mauritshuis in The Hague is home to the best Dutch paintings from the Golden Age. Masterpieces such as Vermeer's Girl with a Pearl Earring and The Anatomy Lesson by Rembrandt are on permanent display.
09:00am Pick-up from hotel, cruise boat or airport
10:00am Visit of Delft Blue factory
11:00am Stroll the market*
01:00pm VermeerCenter 1h
03:00pm The Mauritshuis, The Hague 2h
06:00pm Returning in Amsterdam
*Market is only possible on Thursdays and Saturdays. On other days you visit Antique store
Inclusions for Delft And Hague
- Pick-up and return to Amsterdam
- Private guide/driver
- Personal airconditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Delft And Hague
- lunch and snacks
- Audiotour Vermeer Center
- Audiotour Mauritshuis
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 60 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 20%
- If you cancel between 60 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Keukenhof Garden Private Transfer with Entrance Tickets
- Private Amsterdam Walking Tour Including Refreshments
- Historic Walking Tour of Amsterdam with Art Historian Guide
- Amsterdam Canal Boat Hop-On Hop-Off Tour with Rijksmuseum Ticket
- Brussels and Antwerp Day Trip from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Shore Excursion: Van Gogh Museum and Amsterdam Canal Hop-On Hop-Off Day Pass
- Amsterdam Bar and Club Tour
- Bloemendaal Highlights: Guided Bike Tour from Amsterdam