Delft, The Hague And Madurodam By Private CarWrite a Review
A charming city, Delft will make you fall in love with it. On this guided tour, you will be visiting some popular places in the city like a traditional factory where you will get to see how Delft’s famous blue pottery is made and painted and the charming medieval central square. The tour itinerary also includes a visit to the enchanting city of The Hague where you will get to explore the quirky Madurodam.
Cities of the Royal family, Delft Blue pottery and Madurodam miniature village.
- Delft Blue pottery
- Delft medieval central square
- The Hague Binnenhof centre
- The Hague city tour
- Madurodam miniature village (entrance not included)
The tour can be organised every day but on Sundays the New Church in Delft can not be visited and in the weekends the visit to the Blue pottery is less interesting because there are no professional pottery painters then.
Know More about this tour
Delft is one of the oldest cities in Holland and it is famous for its Blue pottery. We will visit the traditional factory where you can see how the pottery is made and painted by hand. Of course we will make a walk around the medieval central square. In 1584, William the Silent was entombed in in a mausoleum in The New Church. Since then members of Royal family have been entombed in the royal crypt. The latest are Queen Juliana and her husband Prince Bernhard in 2004.
The hague is the political capital of the Netherlands with its many embassies. Among the highlights are a visit to the governmental centre of the Netherlands, the palace of the King and the International Court of Justice. Madurodam is a park that resembles Holland in miniature size. Buildings, markets, canals, windmills, Dam Square, the Delta works and much more is perfectly replicated to the smallest detail. Windmills turn, airplanes land at the airport, boats float in the Port of Rotterdam and in the canals of Amsterdam, parades take place.
Inclusions for Delft, The Hague And Madurodam By Private Car
- Private transport Delft-The Hague-Delft
- Private guide English speaking
- Visit Blue pottery
- Walk Delft medieval square
- Visit Binnenhof The Hague
Exclusions for Delft, The Hague And Madurodam By Private Car
- Entrance miniature parc Madurodam € 14 pp
- Most dates the New Church can be visited. Entrance is €3,75 pp. It is not open for visits on Sundays and during events.
- Estimated Local Cash Needed: 30 Eur - lunch and drinks entrance miniature parc Madurodam.
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 59 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 20%
- If you cancel between 59 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.