Delhi And Agra Tour
- Excellent value for money
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Arrival in Delhi
Pickup from Delhi Airport, Railway Station, Bus Stand by placard carrying driver and transfer to your respected Hotel. Later tour of Old Delhi visiting Raj Ghat and Shanti Vana - the cremation sites of Mahatma Gandhi and Jawaharlal Nehru, Jama Masjid and drive past Red Fort and Chandni Chowk. Rest of the day free for your own activities. Overnight at the 3-star Avalon Courtyard hotel or similar.
Day 2: Return Trip of Agra (B)
7.00 A.M - Pick up from Hotel and drive to Agra. Reach Agra at about 12.00 P.M and visit the world famous Taj Mahal which is a sheer poetry in white marble and its majesty and magnificence are unrivalled. It is the one and only one of its kind in the whole world, which was the ultimate realization of Emperor Shahjehan’s dream for his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal.
Post lunch visit the Agra Fort. The great Mughal Emperor Akbar commissioned the construction of the Agra fort in 1565 A.D although additions were made till the time of his grandson Shahjahan. It stands at a distance of just 2 Kms from the majestic Taj Mahal, and is built in red sandstone.
Agra is famous for its inlay work on marble, and makes a good market for some beautiful arts and crafts which can be picked up as souvenirs and memorabilia. Evening drive back to Delhi. Overnight at the 3-star Avalon Courtyard hotel or similar.
Day 3: Departure (B)
After breakfast at hotel visit Qutub Minar built by Qutub-ud-Din Aibek in 1199, Humayun's Tomb, India Gate (War Memorial Arch ), Lakshminarayan Temple - a modern Hindu Temple. Also drive past President's House, Parliament House, Government Secretariat Buildings and Connaught Place shopping centre. Evening drop at Delhi Airport, Railway Station for your Home Destination. (Service Ends).
Inclusions for Delhi And Agra Tour
- Accommodation for 1 Night in the above mentioned / similar hotels. (Subject to availability)
- Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
- Services of qualified English Speaking Guide for Local Sightseeing tour.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with English Speaking Driver.
Exclusions for Delhi And Agra Tour
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the itinerary.
- Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
- Any flight Charges.
- Unspecified meals etc.
- If booking is cancelled Within 25-30 working days before start of the tour : 25% Cancellation charges applicable and rest amount will be refunded
- If booking is cancelled Within 48 Hrs before start of the tour : 100% Cancellation fees will be applicable and No Refund will be provided