Delhi Cooking Demo And Lunch Punjabi Style
OverviewStep back in time and into a beautiful Indian heritage bungalow during this 2.5-hour small-group experience. Become enchanted with stories from the host family, learn about the little-known secrets of Indian cooking, and spend a cozy afternoon with an Indian family. Enjoy a home cooked meal and watch a live cooking demonstration. This experience is perfect for those who want a relaxed day well spent with food and culture.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
Meet your host family at 12pm in their home, which is nestled in Chanakyapuri, a suburb of Lutyens Delhi and a stone's throw from the British High Commission and the American Embassy. You will experience a home cooked meal made with family recipes that have been handed down throughout many generations.
A selection of classic Indian teas and wine will end each feast. Your hosts will introduce you to India's passion for tea as well as a variety of delicious home and street foods. You will savor delicacies such as the 'samosa', which was brought to India by traders and spread throughout the region as a teatime snack and the 'pav,' which was introduced by the Portuguese and is now found on every street corner. Your host's grandmother's family chefs have mastered the fine balance between each ingredient and the high tea menu reflects the essence of Indian home cooking. The ingredients used have been carefully sourced, skillfully prepared, and are served fresh each day.
A step by step cooking demonstration will help you bring a taste of India to your own home. The session is interactive for guests and it will takes place before the meal. Your experience will end approximately at 2:30pm.
Inclusions for Delhi Cooking Demo And Lunch Punjabi Style
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Wine and food tasting
- Afternoon tea
- Live cooking demonstration
Exclusions for Delhi Cooking Demo And Lunch Punjabi Style
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers (except infants)
Dress code is smart casual
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Photography is allowed
Personal food and drinks are not allowed except for infants or for medical purposes
Infant meals not included
A very small amount of walking is involved
Minimum number of 4 applies. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 5-Night Private Golden Triangle Tour from Delhi
- 6-Night Private Golden Triangle Tour with Amritsar from Delhi
- 2-Day Private Tour of Jaipur from Delhi by Train
- 6-Night Private Himachal Pradesh Tour from New Delhi
- 2-Day Private Train Tour to Agra and Jaipur from Delhi
- 4-Hour Old Delhi Food Tour
- Taj Tigers and Majestic Forts Tour from Delhi
- 6-Night Royal Rajasthan Retreat: Private Luxury Tour from Delhi