Delhi Faiths And Foods Of India Small-group TourWrite a Review
Become acquainted with, share, love, eat, and pray during this spiritually uplifting 4.5-hour small-group tour. Experience the food culture of the 4 most practiced religions in India and discover what makes it the largest melting pot of humankind. With your guide, visit a Hindu temple, a Sikh gurudwara, a Catholic church, and a Mosque while trying foods from each of these religions. This tour is a combination of both walking and driving.
- Small-group tour
- Led by a local guide
- Breakfast included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
Make your way over to Gole Market and meet your guide at9:30 am. The tour begins with a quintessentially Delhi breakfast at an iconic food joint local Delhiites swear by. From here you will be driven to visit a Catholic Church and a Gurudwara (Sikh place of worship). After spending some time at these holy places, your driver will be waiting to transport you to your next destination.
During this time, you will sample sweet offerings made in a temple, lip smacking street food, and traditional delicacies as well as learn some history and gain a general overview of different religions in India. Take a break for lunch and then continue to visit a Mosque and a Temple. During visiting all four religious sites, which are a within a distance of 2 km from each other, you will have ample free time for shopping and for photography. The tour ends at approximately 1 pm at Baba Kharak Singh Marg at the periphery of Connaught Place.
Please note thatwe would use local transportation during the tour, the price of the same is included in the experience cost.
Inclusions for Delhi Faiths And Foods Of India Small-group Tour
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Morning tea
- Beverages - bottled water, tea, coffee, soda lime, or lassi
- Food tasting of different religions such as Christianity, Hinduism, Sikhism, and Islam.
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast and L=lunch)
- Light refreshments and snacks including 'Prasad' at temple and Gurudwara
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Tour escort/host
- Walking tour
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Delhi Faiths And Foods Of India Small-group Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Any individual purchases
- Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
Adult pricing applies to all travelers (except infants)
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Photography is allowed
Personal food and drinks are not recommended unless it's for medical reasons
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
It is highly recommended to wear footwear that's easy to slip on and off at each of the religious places
Bring a scarf or a stole to cover your head (some places you visit will mandate that you cover your head)
If needed, please arrange your own infant or booster seats accordingly
Minimum number of 2 applies. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.