Monuments covered in Day tour-
- Red Fort:- Exploring this Mughal masterpiece, imagining its former traumas and splendours.
- Humayuns Tomb:- Enjoying the architectural virtuosity and mirror image gardens of Delhis most spectular resting place.
- Jama Masjid:- Experiencing the serenity of the Friday Mosque with its wide open courtyard.
- Qutub Minar:- Visiting Delhis first Islamic city at sunrise.
- President House:-Formerly home to the British Viceroy, the presidents house has 340 rooms, with 2.5 km of corridors, and its fascinating to take a peek inside.
- Chandni Chowk Bazaar:- Chandni Chowk is one of the oldest and busiest market in Old Delhi .Chandni Chowk was built in the 17th century by Mughal Emperor of India Shah Jahan and designed by his daughter Jahanara.
- India Gate:- India gate is a war memorial located astride the Rajpath on the eastern edge of the Ceremonial axis of New Delhi, formerly called Kingsway.
- Akshardham Temple:- In the eastern suburbs, the Gujarati Hindu Swaminarayan Groups Akshardham Temple was built in 2005.
Morning 8 am driver and guide meet you in your stay hotel lobby and transfer on guiding tour of Old and New Delhi.
Visit:- Humayun Tomb, Red Fort, India Gate and Qutub Minar.
After this monument take 1 hour rest for lunch in your desired place. Then proceed to rest monuments.
Visit- Chandni Chowk Bazaar, Jama Masjid, President House and at evening time visit Akshardham Temple.
Around 7 pm your guiding tour is over and driver transfer you on your stay place or hotel.