OverviewEnjoy this half-day custom private tour and shape it according to your needs and interests. It can be a mix-and-match of historical monuments, religious attractions or something closer to nature. You can delve into Indian history at the National Museum, admire the towering minaret Qutab Minar, go on a nature walk or visit a house of worship, all in a single day! You can choose 6 sites from the list below (please keep distances and opening hours in mind) and explore them with your private guide, who will pick you up from your hotel in Delhi at 9am.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourYour 6-hour private tour starts with pickup from your hotel in the morning. You will then be transported by private, air-conditioned vehicle to six sites of your choosing for sightseeing throughout the city. Delve into Indian history at the National Museum, admire the towering minaret of Qutab Minar, go on a nature walk, or visit a house of worship — all in a single day. Simply make your selection from the list in the Itinerary below.
Please note that routing will be according to the guide's discretion; visiting each of the chosen attractions will depend upon distances, opening and closing timings, peak periods, and local traffic conditions on the day of the tour. Bottled water and entrance fees are included.
After your personalized tour, you will be dropped off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Delhi: Private Custom Tour Of 6 Sites
- Private guide
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Carbon offset certificate
Exclusions for Delhi: Private Custom Tour Of 6 Sites
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Itinerary:Choose six sites from from the options below:
- Red Fort: An imposing octagonal citadel built in 1638 by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan. It is constructed mainly of red sandstone.
- Qutub Minar: Constructed in red sandstone, this is the highest monument tower in India. Also see the centuries-old Iron Pillar.
- Humayun’s Tomb: An exquisite mid-16th-century tomb of the Mughal emperor with landscaping around.
- Raj Ghat: A memorial to Mahatma Gandhi who was cremated here in 1948.
- Gandhi Smriti: Location where Mahatma Gandhi spent the last 144 days of his life, before he was assassinated in 1948.
- Safdarjung’s Tomb: A sandstone and marble mausoleum built in 1754.
- Purana Qila: Meaning Old Fort, this mid-16th-century fort boasts of extensive ramparts and a lake nearby.
- Gurudwara Bangla Sahib: The white marble gurudwara, with a gold-plated dome, is the most prominent Sikh temple. It has a pool inside, known for its holy water.
- Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk: Constructed of red sandstone and marble by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in 1650 AD. Today, 25,000 people can pray here at a time.
- Bahai Lotus Temple: This Bahai house of worship designed in the shape of a lotus flower sits amid landscaped gardens and pools.
- Lodhi Gardens: The park spread over 90 acres contains tombs and other architectural works of the 15th century.
- Mehrauli Archaeological Park: It is spread over 200 acres and consists of around 100 historically significant monuments.
- Hauz Khas Village & Deer Park: Hauz Khas Village is dotted with contemporary restaurants and designer outlets. The deer park is popular for recreation. One can also see the ruins of a tomb and a lake nearby.
- National Zoological Park: Originally Delhi Zoo, its 176 acres contain a motley collection of animals and birds.
- Dilli Haat, INA: A government-managed market of traditional arts, crafts, textiles and cuisines from different parts of India.
- Connaught Place / Janpath: A round market with colonnaded walkways, it is also the commercial center. Janpath is a lively market popular for inexpensive clothes, imitation jewelry, and antiques.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Red Fort, Lotus Temple, and Gandhi Smriti are closed every Monday. National Zoological Park (Delhi Zoo) is closed on Fridays. Some of the attractions are closed on National Holidays (Jan 26, Aug 15 & Oct 2).
Comfortable walking shoes and sunscreen (in the summer) are recommended
Shoes need to be removed at most places of worship
It is preferred that you cover your arms and legs at religious places
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Please note that routing will be as per tour operator's discretion and will depend upon location of each of the chosen attractions, opening-closing timings, peak periods and local traffic conditions on the day of the tour
Meals not included. The driver/guide can recommend places to eat.
Maximum of 8 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Private Tour: Day Trip To Agra From Delhi Including Taj Mahal And Agra Fort
- Private Walking Tour: South Delhi Heritage Including Qutub Minar And Mehrauli Archaeological Park
- Red Fort Sound And Light Show In Delhi With Dinner And Private Transfer
- Private Walking Tour: Old Delhi Including Ancient Havelis And Chandni Chowk
- 3-Day Delhi To Pilgrim Varanasi Tour From New Delhi
- 5-Day Golden Triangle Tour With Luxury In Budget
- India Golden Triangle Tours 6 Day With Private Budget
- Golden Triangle With Mumbai And Goa - 9 Day
- Delhi 5-Hour Hands-on Cooking Class With Meal
- City Tour Of Delhi