Delhi Small-Group Taste Of India Food TourWrite a Review
Taste exotic palates of classic culinary fare from each of the 4 major regions in Indiaâ North, South, East, and West. During this 5-hour small-group tour you will be taken through a culinary journey, sample diverse ingredients, and discover cooking methods adapted by the different geographical regions of India with the help of your guide. This tour is a combination of walking and driving.
- Small-group tour
- Led by a local guide
- Snacks and Beverages included
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide outside of McDonalds at 10 am and begin your tour with a visit to the famous landmark of Delhi, Janpath lane. Your first food sample will consist of South Indian cuisine from one of the most authentic South Indian food outlets in India. Â Continuing on, you will visit several souvenir and handicraft shops on Janpath such as the famous Handloom Haat.
Then after a short drive from Janpath, you will visit the iconic Pandara Market to taste some North Indian Cuisine, which India is famously known for. After satisfying your palate, take another short drive and head over to the Khan market. Here you will have some free time to shop. Once youâve explored the various lanes and stalls filled with merchandise it will be time to sample the famous Parsi cuisine from West India.
Moving forward, your next destination will be to Banga Bhawan for some East Indian dessert from Kolkata. Return to Janpath and conclude your tour at approximately 3:30 pm. Please note this is a combined walking and driving tour. A luxury 4-12 seater air-conditioned vehicle will be provided for the tour duration. You can expect to ride in either an Innova, Swift, SUV or Sedan to tempo traveler for larger groups.
Inclusions for Delhi Small-Group Taste Of India Food Tour
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- English speaking guide
- Small-group tour
- Beverages - bottled water, Indian beer, tea, coffee, soda Lime etc
- Food tasting - South Indian, North Indian
- East and West Indian cuisine meals
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Light refreshments
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Tour escort/host
Exclusions for Delhi Small-Group Taste Of India Food Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Any individual purchases
- Additional alcoholic drinks (available for purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers (3) to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
Adult pricing applies to all travelers (except infants)
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Dress code is smart casual
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Personal food and drinks are not recommended unless required for medical purposes
Photography is allowed
Infant seats are not available and must be arranged by the customers
Minimum drinking age is 25 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.