Delhi Small-group Twilight Fine Dining TourWrite a Review
Spend an evening of pure indulgence during this exclusive 5-hour small-group tour. Experience the luxurious and culturally rich dining scene the way Delhiâs elite does and try carefully curated food samples from the best restaurants in the city. Often bordering on obnoxiously opulent, historic Delhi has always seen royalty indulge in feasts and this tour will bring you a slice of that during this fine dining experience.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Dinner included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
Make your way to the lobby of the Imperial Hotel and meet your guide at 5pm. Receive an overview of the hotel and learn some important historical facts and trivia. After the introduction you will head over to a famous restaurant within the Imperial. Here you will have the opportunity to taste wine or beer accompanied with some snacks for 1-hour.
Continue on to another 5-star hotel, Claridges where the authentic North-Indian restaurant Dhaba is located. After tasting a variety of food you will then be driven to Hotel Maurya Sheraton. During this time, you be able to visit and sample even more food from the world famous Bukhara restaurant. A full meal will be available here as well.
Afterwards, return to Connaught Place for the conclusion of the tour, which ends at approximately 9:30pm. Throughout the duration of the tour, your host will explain the history of each place visited as well as the food that you taste. Your host speaks fluent English and is well acquainted with the surrounding area. Please note that a luxury 4-12 seat air-conditioned vehicle such as an Innova, Swift, SUV or Sedan is provided during the tour’s duration to tempo travel for large groups. The vehicle has both heating and air-conditioning facilities available.
Inclusions for Delhi Small-group Twilight Fine Dining Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Tour escort/host
- Small-group tour
- Beverages- vodka, beer, wine, tea, coffee, soda, and bottled water
- Indian cuisine food tasting at 3 different restaurants
- Indian cuisine dinner
- Wine tasting or Indian beer tasting
- Transportation between destinations is included
Exclusions for Delhi Small-group Twilight Fine Dining Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Any individual purchases
- Additional alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers (3) to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
Adult pricing applies to all travelers (except infants)
Minimum drinking age is 25 years
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Photography is allowed
Not wheelchair accessible
Dress code is smart casual
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
A minimal amount of walking is involved
If needed, please arrange your own infant or booster seats accordingly
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.