Delightful Shanghai Night Tour With Dim Sum Dinner And Rooftop Bar Hopping
OverviewExperience vibrant Shanghai night from Tianzifang in the French Concession as well as the famous Old Town where you will appreciate and learn about the exciting local night life. Walk thought small allies in Shanghai Old Town and to be amazed by the lighting over Qing Dynasty buildings. A tasty local family dim sum dinner and rooftop bar hopping are all also inclusive.
- Instant Confirmation
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Dinner included
- Free drinks included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourMeet your friendly private guide at your centrally located Shanghai hotel in the evening (6pm), and head up to Tianzifang for the tasty family dim-sum dinner, such as soup dumpling and other local dishes.
Continue your tour to the famous Bund area to see beautiful city-view alone the Huangpu River. You will be able to see many city landmarks, such as Pearl TV Tower, Shanghai Tower, Shanghai World Financial Center and many others from a trendy roof top bar.
Then, visit the Shanghai Old Town area, and walk though some small allies where you can see the real local life! Stop by Chenghuang Temple area, you will see some historical Chinese style buildings from Qing Dynasty.
When your tour is finished, you will be transferred back to your hotel or you can choose be dropped at Xintiandi bar street for night clubbing if you like.
Inclusions for Delightful Shanghai Night Tour With Dim Sum Dinner And Rooftop Bar Hopping
- Professional tour guide
- Mini van with driver
- Authentic local food
- 1 glass of house wine/beer at Roof Top Bar on the Bund (at least 18 years old)
- Bottled water
- City Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Delightful Shanghai Night Tour With Dim Sum Dinner And Rooftop Bar Hopping
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expense
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small Group Walking Tour in Shanghai's Former French Concession
- Muslim Street Market Food Tour and Shanghai Jade Buddha Temple Discovery
- Old Shanghai Discovery Walking Tour with Tea Tasting at Confucius Temple
- Three-Colored Soup Dumplings Cooking Class in Shanghai
- 12-Day Small Group Tour: Shanghai - Beijing - Xian - Yangtze Cruise - Shanghai
- Old Shanghai City Walking Tour
- Small Group Day Tour to Suzhou with Tongli Water Town from Shanghai
- 2 Days Private Shanghai City Tour-No Shopping Stops