OverviewUncover the archaeological drama of Delos on a half-day tour from Mykonos. With a local guide, you'll cruise over the sea to the UNESCO-listed sacred island, and explore its main excavation site on a walking tour. Hear about the island in the days of Ancient Greece, and admire highlights of the excavations including the Terrace of the Lions, House of Dionysus, Archeological Museum of Delos and more. An upgrade is also available to include hotel pickup from Mykonos hotels.
- All entrance fees included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourStart your tour with a pickup from your Mykonos hotel, or make your own way to the port to meet your guide and group. Then, hop aboard your ferry and relax as you cross a stretch of the Aegean Sea to the nearby island of Delos. Now listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site, the island is believed to be the birthplace of the Greek gods Apollo and Artmenis and boasts ruins that date back to Ancient Greece.
Cruise into the harbor, board your coach, and travel to the main excavation site where a staggering collection of relics awaits. On a walking tour with your guide, make your way around the agora, the ancient market place where merchants from neighboring countries would meet. Stroll past the Sacred Lake, pose for photos by the Terrace of the Lions — one of the island’s best-known sights — and gaze in awe at the ruined grandeur of Delos’ ancient theater.
See old living quarters, such as the House of Dionysus, that hint at the daily lives of islanders in bygone days, and hear tidbits of enthralling Ancient Greek history that puts the sights into historical context. After viewing the Temple of Isis, a sculpture of an Egyptian goddess and various Roman water cisterns, head inside the Archeological Museum of Delos to browse an array of mosaics, statues and other artifacts found during excavations on the island.
After your walking tour finishes, hop back inside your minibus and return to the port to catch your ferry back to Mykonos where your tour will come to an end.
Inclusions for Delos Day Trip From Mykonos
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup (if option selected)
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Delos Day Trip From Mykonos
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.