Delta Wildlife Kayak Tour - MobileWrite a Review
OverviewExperience the swamps of the lower Mobile-Tensaw Delta on this highly rated wildlife tour. Paddle through the open Marsh watching for a variety of wildlife including Alligators, Bald Eagle, Osprey, Heron, Cormorant, Pelicans, Nutria and more, learn about these unique animals of the swamp and how they live.
Commentary includes points on the history, geology, ecology and characters of the Delta, as well as Alabama State Lands mission in the Mobile-Tensaw Delta and the 'Forever Wild' program.
Perfect for children of all ages, this local tour company operates over 100 school field trips annually - they know kids and welcome yours aboard. All commentary provided by experienced nature guides.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Ideal choice for families
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourThis is the "hands-on" tour for all avid lovers of nature and its creatures when visiting Mobile, Alabama. The Mobile-Tensaw Delta is Mobile's biggest jewel - If you do nothing else, take this trip! Led by qualified Delta Nature Guides.
In addition, these tours depart and return to the centralized Resource Center in Spanish Fort, AL. This 81 acre nature center boasts nature trails, picnic areas, theater, museum and gift shop. All of these amenities are available at no additional charge.
We believe in a Leave No Trace policy, in educating and preserving these amazing jewels for future generations.
Inclusions for Delta Wildlife Kayak Tour
- Live commentary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- All necessary paddling gear
- Bottled waters
Exclusions for Delta Wildlife Kayak Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.