Day 1: Arrival Cairo International Airport and transfer to your hotel.
Arrival at Cairo International Airport, welcome by our representative helps with luggage and transfer to the hotel 5* by a private air-conditioned car. Transfer to your hotel.
Day 2: Great Pyramids, Sphinx, (Egyptian Museum and Khan El Khalili Bazaar or Memphis y Sakkara) as you choose.
Breakfast, Start your vacation in Egypt visiting the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities. Shows the largest and most precious items of Egyptian art in the world it displays a rare collection including an exclusive exhibition dedicated to Tutankhamun - A collection of treasures, gold, and jewels it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated. Visit the Greats Pyramids and Sphinx - Legendary Guardian that stands out for the huge funeral complex with lion body and the head of King Chephren, After your lunch in a good local restaurant an area pyramidal, Visit Khan El Khalili Bazaar. The in numerous shops in this district is known for trade in fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques and more. Overnight in Cairo.
Included: Sound & Light Show in the Pyramids Area, with dinner not including drinks)
Day 3: Cairo - Full day in Luxor (Valley of the Kings, Colossal of Memnon and the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor Temple, and Karnak Temple)
Breakfast, then Transfer to Cairo airport for your flight to Luxor. Arrival Luxor, meet and assist by our local representative.
Start your full day visiting the West Bank. Departure for the Valley of the Kings and visit the tombs of the pharaohs of different dynasties and the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut (Deir El Bahari). On the way back, visit the colossal Memnon, two gigantic statues represent Amenhotep III be facing the Nile. In the Temple of Luxor contemplate its incredible patio and granite statues of Ramses II. With a choice of car or bus to go to the Temple of Karnak, a large complex with a series of temples which were built in different reigns. Start at the avenue of sphinxes and visit the papylon unfinished, the pillared hall and its 134 gigantic columns, the Obelisks of Queen Hatshepsut and Thutmose III, Temple of Amon, beautifully decorated with lotus and papyrus designs, the Scarab granite Amenhotep III and the sacred lake, and after your lunch in local restaurant, Transfer to Luxor airport for your flight to Cairo. Arrive Cairo, assisted by our representative. Transfer and overnight in Cairo.
Day 4: Departure Transfer to the airport.
Breakfast and departure from your hotel in Cairo. Meet our representative who will transfer to Cairo International Airport.
Your accommodation hotel in room stander (Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx - Movenpick Hotel Pyramids - Mena House Hotel - Le Meridien Pyramids, Or similar 5* hotel in the area of Giza or Cairo)
Deluxe 4 Days - 3 Nights Cairo And Luxor In 5 Stars Hotels Movenpick - Le Mercure - Le Meridien Pyramids
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 4 Days
Departure Time :
8:00 AM or depending your arrive. Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.All flight times are approximate and subject t.. read more
Departure Details :
Pick-up from Cairo Airport and from your hotel.
Return Details :
OverviewPackage in Hotel 5* Stars Deluxe, 4 days - 3 nights tour of Cairo and Luxor visit the Great Pyramids, the Sphinx, Memphis and sakkara. The egyptian museum and a ride in the Khan El Khalili bazaar and Visit temple of Luxor and karnak and visit the mortuary temples in the Valley of the Kings,,,etc Vegetarian option is available, please advice at time of booking if required Your accommodation in a 5 star hotel in room stander (Movenpick Stienberger Pyramids - Le Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx - Le Meridien Pyramids Or similar Category in 5*).
- Airport transfer
- Hotel pickup included
- Ideal choice for families
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Multi-Day Trip
- Reception from your arrival in airport of Cairo.
- Local guide in your hotel in cairo for prepare your tour.
- All transfers in Cairo and Luxor.
- 3 nights accommodation in hotel 5* in room stander Or similar Category in 5*.
- One lunch in your tour in Luxor in local restaurant.
- One lunch in your tour In Cairo in local restaurant area pyramidal.
- Welcome drink egyptian KARKADEH in local restaurant area pyramidal.
- All visits mentioned in your itinerary In Private Tour.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Private tour.
- Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle/minivan.
- A bottle of water, cans of soft drinks or juice and snacks only in tour.
- International Flight.
- Domestic flights (Cairo-Luxor-Cairo).
- Visa entry for Egypt
- Personal expenses
- Any optional tours
- Any activities not mentioned in "what's included"
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Arrival Cairo International Airport and transfer to your hotel.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Contact with your travel agent for any question of your choices.
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler.
It is possible to add an extra night if the client prefers to consult the Booking of your flights to Luxor or Aswan or Cairo or round trips.
If you will receive your domestic plane to Luxor with us, it will be before your arrival by one week for granted low price of your tickets.
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
We can reserve your flight domestic from Cairo to Aswan Or Luxor (Roundtrip) with a daily Regular flight with Egyptair with Special Price starting from (95$ to 195$) price depending on class, seasons, and dates of reserve your flight. We recommended to getting a lowly price of your flight it will be reserve it before come by 7 days in the normal season.
About the price of groups only valid for accommodations in doubles and triple in hotels Rooms or cabins in the Nile cruise.
Rates of Child it is will Be Accompanied by his parents in a double room or Cabin with the possibility of adding a small bed.
Rates increase by 20% during New Year, Christmas and Easter (increased fee amounts are collected in Egypt).
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants.
Name, number and hours of your flights at your arrival and your departure.
Vegetarian option is available, please advice at time of booking if required.
Your accommodation in a 5 star hotel in room stander (Movenpick Pyramids - Le Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx - Le Meridien Pyramids Or similar Category in 5*)).
What to bring with you during your Nile Cruise and Egypt Holiday:
Passport valid for 6 months.
Cotton clothes in summer.
Warm clothes in winter.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.