Leave Las vegas behind for a day trip to the Grand canyon's West Rim. Enjoy an 15-minute (approx.) photo stop from the pedestrian walkway along the new Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge. Then travel through the ancient Joshua Tree Forest in a Mercedes Sprinter van en route to the West Rim of the Grand canyon - the road gets a little dusty and bumpy here!
Once at the West Rim you will have time at the Grand canyon. It's up to you to spend as little or as long as you wish at each of the following attractions.
- The spectacular Grand canyon skywalk (if option selected) where you can take a walk over the edge of the canyon on a glass bridge
- Eagle Point Indian Village - explore Native American history and culture with replica dwellings and performances of traditional dance
- Hualapai Ranch Wild West show
- Lunch at the Guano Point, Cowboy Cookout or the Skywalk Cafe (vegetarian options are available)
- Spectacular views over the Colorado River at Guano Point and panoramic views of the Grand canyon from Eagle Point
- Complimentary Grand canyon West Express shuttle bus
On the day of your tour, you can upgrade to include a helicopter flight to the floor of the Grand canyon. You will be flown 4,000 feet to the base of the Canyon where you will board a pontoon boat for an approximate 15-minute ride on the Colorado River. Enjoy the Grand canyon skywalk (if option selected) and the panoramic view.