Explore the best of Washington DC on this 5-hour tour including reserved entrance to the Capital Building! After an in-depth tour of the Capitol, you'll continue through the city to discover some of DC's most famous landmarks and attractions. With guided walks and plenty of photo opportunities, you'll see best of DC on this deluxe half day tour.
Know More about this tour
Begin your tour by meeting your tour guide and fellow tour members at the Neptune Fountain, located outside the Library of Congress. Cross the street to enjoy exclusive reserved entry into the US Capitol Building, skipping the long lines and hassle. After security check, enter the headquarters of America’s legislative branch of government and enjoy a 15-minute orientation film. Learn about the foundation of the United States Congress, then proceed to a historic guided walk-through of the Crypt, Rotunda, and National Statuary Hall. You'll even have time to stop by the visitor's center at the conclusion of your tour.
After time in the Capitol, meet your tour guide and hop aboard a comfortable, enclosed, temperature-controlled shuttle for a memorable journey through the National Mall. Along the way, stop and view the White House from the North Lawn, and see the World War II Memorial, Martin Luther King Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial, and Vietnam Memorial. Learn the history and significance of each landmark and take some time for memorable photos of your visit. Your 5-hour tour concludes at the US Navy Memorial.
Inclusions for Deluxe Half Day Tour Of DC With Reserved US Capitol Entry
- Entrance fees
- Exclusive skip-the-line entry to the US Capitol
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Deluxe Half Day Tour Of DC With Reserved US Capitol Entry
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Involves a moderate amount of walking
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels are welcome as long as someone accompanying the passenger using it can assist them board and disembark
Entrance to the US Capitol Building requires a security scan/check similar to TSA.
Please let us know if you or anyone in your party has titanium body parts so that we can alert Capitol Police prior to entering security screening.
Capitol Hill parking is very limited. Taking a taxi/car service or public transportation to the start of the tour is advised
Plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to tour departure for check in and security
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.