Spend your most amazing Krabi day with a visit to the volcanic hot spring waterfall and a relaxing stop at the freshwater jungle pool. Hike to the top of Tiger Cave Temple, one of the regions most famous temples with a fantastic viewpoint over the coastal region of Krabi. The tour is lead by a highly experienced English-speaking tour guide.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourIn less than one hour drive from Ao Nang, there is the tropical lowland rain forest of Kao Prak Bang National Park. Here you can stroll through the lush and fragrant jungle to the Emerald Pool which is the perfect place to have a swim in crystal clear mineral enriched waters.
After a relaxing time continue on for a dip in the thermal Hot Springs, a naturally occurring volcanic spring, visited by many Thais who come to soak in the perfect bath temperature water which is believed to beneficial for health, particularly the skin.
From the National Park, you will stop on the way for a delicious Thai lunch in a local Thai restaurant before heading to Wat Tham Sua (Tiger Cave Temple), one of the most famous monasteries in Southern Thailand. You can meet the monks and see how they live in the beautiful surroundings and natural serenity of the caves. If you are feeling up to the task you are welcome to try out the 1237 (large!) steps to the top of this temple mountain and experience one of the most breath-taking views in Thailand – looking in all directions over lush forest, limestone karsts, and magnificent ocean. Or for the less energetic just enjoy watching the itinerant families of monkeys, who also share this temple home.
Make it happen now and book the standard option which includes a highly skilled English-speaking tour guide. If you require a German tour guide who speaks your mother tongue, please book the separate language option.
- 07:15 - 08:00: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 08:00 - 09:00: Drive by minivan to Khlong Thom
- 09:00 - 09:40: Relax & swim in the natural Hot Spring of Krabi
- 09:40 - 10:00: Continue to Emerald Pool
- 10:00 - 11:30: Take a jungle walk & swim at Crystal Pool
- 11:30 - 12:30: Enjoy lunch in a local restaurant
- 12:30 - 13:30: Depart to Tiger Cave Temple
- 13:30 - 16:30: Visit Tiger Cave Temple & hike to the viewpoint
- 16:30 - 17:00: Transfer back to the hotel
Inclusions for Deluxe Jungle Tour To Tiger Cave Temple And Krabi Rainforest
- Drinking water, soft drinks, fruits
- Restaurant lunch
- Cold towel
- First-aid kit
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- National Park entrance fee
- Hotel round-trip transfer in Krabi
Exclusions for Deluxe Jungle Tour To Tiger Cave Temple And Krabi Rainforest
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Bring swimwear, extra shirt, shorts, towel, hat, polite clothing for temple visit, sunscreen, camera, and sunglasses
On this tour you will have enough time to climb up to the top of Tiger Cave Temple
If you want to climb up the 1,237 steps to the top of the Tiger Cave Temple, wear good footwear and bring a second T-shirt because the weather is hot and humid at these latitudes
Tour program and timing can be changed according to the water level and weather conditions
There is a minimum of 6 people required to start this tour
Minimum age is 2 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.