In less than one hour drive from Ao Nang, there is the tropical lowland rain forest of Kao Prak Bang National Park. Here you can stroll through the lush and fragrant jungle to the Emerald Pool which is the perfect place to have a swim in crystal clear mineral enriched waters.
After a relaxing time continue on for a dip in the thermal Hot Springs, a naturally occurring volcanic spring, visited by many Thais who come to soak in the perfect bath temperature water which is believed to beneficial for health, particularly the skin.
From the National Park, you will stop on the way for a delicious Thai lunch in a local Thai restaurant before heading to Wat Tham Sua (Tiger Cave Temple), one of the most famous monasteries in Southern Thailand. You can meet the monks and see how they live in the beautiful surroundings and natural serenity of the caves. If you are feeling up to the task you are welcome to try out the 1237 (large!) steps to the top of this temple mountain and experience one of the most breath-taking views in Thailand looking in all directions over lush forest, limestone karsts, and magnificent ocean. Or for the less energetic just enjoy watching the itinerant families of monkeys, who also share this temple home.
Make it happen now and book the standard option which includes a highly skilled English-speaking tour guide. If you require a German tour guide who speaks your mother tongue, please book the separate language option.
- 07:15 - 08:00: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 08:00 - 09:00: Drive by minivan to Khlong Thom
- 09:00 - 09:40: Relax & swim in the natural Hot Spring of Krabi
- 09:40 - 10:00: Continue to Emerald Pool
- 10:00 - 11:30: Take a jungle walk & swim at Crystal Pool
- 11:30 - 12:30: Enjoy lunch in a local restaurant
- 12:30 - 13:30: Depart to Tiger Cave Temple
- 13:30 - 16:30: Visit Tiger Cave Temple & hike to the viewpoint
- 16:30 - 17:00: Transfer back to the hotel