OverviewIrish whiskey & food are a beautiful pairing. On your tour you are going to take in the sights, sounds and tastes of Ireland's legendary whiskeys & beautiful fresh Irish cheese and chocolate. You will be guided around Dublin's most established whiskey establishments byyour very own Dublin born guide. Choose from a Thursday evening tour or our Sunday afternoon option.
- Exclusive to Viator
- Small group ensures personal service
- All-inclusive tour
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourOn this guided whiskey and food tasting tour you will sample five deluxe age statement whiskeys: Yellow Spot, Knappogue 16, Connemara 12, Bushmill's 21 & Redbreast 21. Accompanying all this rare and refined whiskey is beautiful Irish farmhouse cheese, soda bread crackers & handmade Irish chocolates. Each of the whiskeys is hand picked by your expert whiskey guide in each establishment.
If you are booking this tour for a special occasion you can avail of a private tour at no extra cost to you, just include a note when checking out.
Start your tour in the Dingle Whiskey Bar, with two whiskeys & an Irish cheese & cracker selection, followed by a short walk to Bowes Lounge to sample another deluxe whiskey.
You will then walk through historic streets to the Whiskey Palace in Temple Bar, and enjoy two beautiful Irish whiskeys & handmade chocolate from Cocoa Atelier.
Finally, you will have the chance to sit back and listen to the stories that were wrote in this very bar.
Inclusions for Deluxe Whiskey And Food Tasting In Dublin
- Entrance fees
- Professional whiskey guide
- Small-group tour
- 5 x Deluxe whiskey tastings
- Artisan Irish Farmhouse Cheese's
- Handmade Irish Chocolates
- Blue Badge guide with local knowledge
Exclusions for Deluxe Whiskey And Food Tasting In Dublin
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.