Demre, Myra And Sunken City Kekova Full-Day Tour From Antalya
OverviewJoin this trip to visit the most popular tourist attractions of Turkey. Discover the ruins of the sunken city in Kekova sailing on a glass bottom boat, explore the rock-cut tombs of Lycian necropolis and visit the world famous church in Demre containing the tomb of St. Nicholas.
Know More about this tour
The tour starts early in the morning at around 7 am. Drive through the famous resort Kemer, stop for breakfast at a restaurant with an amazing panoramic view of Kumluca town and continue to Kekova.
The road to Kekova harbor is very picturesque. On the left side you will see clean turquoise waters of the Mediterranean sea and on the right side you will pass small nice towns and the beautiful Taurus mountains. In Kekova you will join one hour boat trip to discover the ruins of the sunken city. The glass bottom boat sails slowly so you can clearly see the remains of many buildings under the sea, the stairs going under the water. The guide will explain you the history of this ancient Lycian city that you can imagine how it was looking before. On the mainland of Kekova island you will see the remaining walls and doors of the monumental foundations, one of them considered to be a Byzantine church. Lots of Lycian sarcophagus can be seen either on the mainland and in the sea. Don't miss the chance to swim in the clear turquoise waters during a swimming break.
After an exciting cruise you will drive to the ancient city of Myra. It is very famous for the Lycian rock-cut tombs and its big amphitheater. You will have enough time to discover the every part of this ancient city and incredible Lycian necropolis. The last attractions to visit is the church of Saint Nicholas in Demre. Every year thousands of people from all around the world come here to see, touch and pray at the marble sarcophagus considered to be the original tomb of St. Nicholas. The church was restored some years ago and now serves as a museum. You will definitely enjoy its interior covered by relatively well preserved frescos.
Just near by the church there is a local restaurant where you will have an open buffet lunch. And then you will drive back to Antalya as the tour is finished. The approximate arrival time is 5 pm.
Inclusions for Demre, Myra And Sunken City Kekova Full-Day Tour From Antalya
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fee to the Church of St. Nicholas in Demre
- Entrance fee to the ancient city of Myra
- Boat trip in Kekova
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Demre, Myra And Sunken City Kekova Full-Day Tour From Antalya
- Personal expenses (souvenirs, candles, icons of St. Nicholas, etc.)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Antalya Aquarium and Snow World Entrance Ticket with Transfer Upgrade
- Antalya Aquarium and XD Cinema Combo Ticket with Transfer Upgrade
- Antalya Aquarium Ticket with Optional Transfer
- Cappadocia by Flight Day Trip from Antalya
- Aqualand 1-Day Pass with Lunch and Free Drinks
- 7-Hour Private Yacht Tour from Antalya with Lunch
- In the Heart of the Taurus: Ormana Village & Golden Cradle Cavern from Antalya
- Rafting & Jeep Safari Adventure from Antalya