Denali Heli-Hiking Tour - Denali National Park And PreserveWrite a Review
OverviewFly by helicopter and walk the tundra of Denali with an experienced naturalist guide. See the home of caribou, Dall sheep, Arctic ground squirrel on this 4-hour tour including a drop-off helicopter flight and a rugged nature hike. The terrain is wild and varied, and the stunning scenery and remote locations make this tour like no other. Bring your outdoor gear for this Denali adventure.
- Small-group tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
Know More about this tour'Heli-hiking' is a unique opportunity to get away from the developed, trodden places in the Denali area and see the tundra in a pristine state. After hotel pickup, drive to the heliport and embark on an exciting helicopter flight to a remote location in Denali.
Disembark for a nature hike along the wild tundra. Prepare to see wildlife and follow in the footsteps of Dall sheep, caribou, moose, and so much more. Learn about the science, natural history and geology of the area along the way. There are no trails, but your guide can choose from endless variety of the best walking landscapes the area has to offer. Walking on tundra is moderately difficult and involves a variety of conditions: sloped ground, uneven footing, and sometimes spongy and wet surfaces.
After your hike, re-board the helicopter for your return flight, followed by hotel drop-off.
Inclusions for Denali Heli-Hiking Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Walking tour
- Helicopter tour
- Naturalist guide
- Outdoor gear and overboots available
Exclusions for Denali Heli-Hiking Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
Bring your outdoor gear
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.