Denali Highway Photography Tour - Fairbanks
OverviewWelcome to your next photography tour adventure. Come with us on a leisurely photography road side tour as we travel from Fairbanks to Fairbanks via the interior passage of the Denali Highway. Your photography guided tour will provide multiple stops tailored to take in the majesty and beauty of the Alaskan Range both with eye and camera.
Know More about this tourThis tour starts in Fairbanks at 9AM and travels down the Richardson Highway for lunch and photo opportunities in the greater Delta Junction region of the interior. After lunch at the Buffalo dinner we proceed down towards Paxson and then enter the Denali Highway on the south east side of the range. The road turns into dirt and gravel and becomes rough throughout the season. Most car rental agencies will not allow you to travel here with your rental. We end the evening at the Maclaren River Lodge for a relaxing evening and night in the beautiful Maclaren glacier and river valley. In the morning we begin with a Alaskan breakfast and will soon be on our way to capture more of our beautiful tour. HINT this area of the Alaskan wilderness hosts many birding, landscapes, and wildlife opportunities for our guests. Each tour can vary with return times into Fairbanks depending on stops for camera opportunities and weather. We will have a late lunch in Denali at a rustic pizzeria and brewery and complete our second day arriving back in Fairbanks via the Parks Highway anytime between 6 and 9 PM the second day. As with all our tours we are tailored to mentor and teach the various styles and types of photography as well as provide some rental equipment to our guests. The van always with have beverages and snacks on board although we do recommend if you have a particular diet or desired snack or beverage item to bring them along and we can keep them cool if need be. All guests are required to bring adequate clothing (see website) and cash on hand for your meals. We will cover your lodging, transportation, photography workshop, and adventure in one of our most scenic areas of Alaska.
Inclusions for Denali Highway Photography Tour
- Overnight accommodation
- Transportation from Hotel or other
- Misc Beverages and Snacks
- Camera Rental Equipment
- Ongoing Photography Mentoring and education
Exclusions for Denali Highway Photography Tour
- All Main Meals
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.