OverviewHike the wilderness trails at the entrance to Denali National Park with an experienced naturalist guide on this tour. This narrated tour spends five hours hiking through boreal forest, taiga, and tundra. Geology, botany, natural and human history of Denali National park is explained in detail in the fresh air and sweeping landscape.
- Small-group tour
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourYour adventure begins after being picked up from local hotels and taken to a trailhead chosen by an experienced guide. Your guide will chose your route based off of current weather, seasonal and animal patterns. Some trails are within the boundaries of Denali National Park, others may be just outside, or completely off trail, following the footpaths of animals through their native habitat.
While not meant to be difficult, this 4.5-hour tour is for fit travelers since you'll be walking through often unimproved terrain. The extended time gives you a chance to see the forested area near the Nenana River, the brushy but wildlife-rich sub-alpine tundra, and the gorgeous views and the highly adapted vegetation of the alpine tundra.
Inclusions for Denali Wilderness Hiking Tour
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
- Rain gear & over boots are available
Exclusions for Denali Wilderness Hiking Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Not recommended for child aged 11 and under
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.