Denarau Shore Excursion: Tifajek Hot Springs And Mud Pool With Lunch Included - NadiWrite a Review
This full-day shore excursion departing from Port Denarau will take you up to the Mountains of the Sleeping Giant. You will pass through sugarcane belts, local settlements and villages as well as local schools before you arrive atTifajekMud pools & Hot springs. This isarenowned destinationfor its natural therapeutic mud-pool and hot springs that has been used in the past for the exfoliation of skin until now.
- Instant Confirmation
- Family friendly
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Led by a local guide
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Your transport will pick you from Port Denarau and take you to The Mountains of the Sleeping Giant. Along the way, you will pass through sugarcane farms, villagers and local schools before you arrive at TIFAJEK Mud pools and hot springs a renowned destination.
Upon arrival, you will be met by your guide at the premises who will take you to where the first part of the therapeutic process begins. This is where the the mud is applied on the visible body areas . Ensure that you apply just a thin paste on your skin just like a full body mask. Allow the paste to dry then you can jump into the mud pool to wash the mud off. Ensure that you wash the mud off thoroughly before heading on to the final step of the exfoliation process, a dip in the hot springs.
Why stop there! You can enjoy a 15-minutes massage from the local Fijian masseuse for an additional FJD $20.00 payable directly at the reception area at the Tifajek.
Enjoy a few refreshments & fruits before being taken back to your cruise ship at Port Denarau.
Inclusions for Denarau Shore Excursion: Tifajek Hot Springs And Mud Pool With Lunch Included
- Entrance fees
- Light Refreshments & fruits
- Local guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Denarau Shore Excursion: Tifajek Hot Springs And Mud Pool With Lunch Included
- Optional 15-min massage (FJ$20 payable upon arrival)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Dress code is casual
Make sure to bring: towel, comfortable walking shoes, spare change of clothes, camera, mosquito repellent, bottled drinking water.
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available. If required, please advise at time of booking.
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to inclement weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.