Denderah And Abydos Temples From Luxor
OverviewAbydos is the temple dedicated to the Ancient Egyptian God Osiris and the Pharaoh Seti I. This temple contains some of Egypt's finest relief carvings including the Flower of life symbol. Dendarah since the time of the old kingdom, it has been revered as a centre of the Goddess Hathor Goddess of love, beauty, and joy. If you have one full day to dedicate for these two temples, your Luxor visit will be more worthwhile and fulfilled.
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourEnjoy this full day tour with Egyptologist guide to The Abydos Temple and Dendera Temple complex that are both considered to be some of the best remains from Ancient Egypt. You will be transported by an air conditioned vehicle. You will be picked up from your hotel in Luxor and travel for 3 hours to Abydos Temple, thought to be one of the holiest sites for Egyptians and a popular place of pilgrimage and burial. You will tour the main Temple of Seti I, built around 1300 BC by Seti I and his son Ramses II.
On the way back to Luxor stop at the Dendera Temple. This site is surrounded by chapels and shrines from Ancient Egypt and you will first visit Hathor Temple, dedicated to Hathor, goddess of love, joy, and music. Learn about the walls that show Cleopatra VI and the Ancient Egyptian historical art. Hathor Temple also has an intact astronomical ceiling and accessible rooftop. Enjoy the views of the landscape before being transported back to Luxor.
Inclusions for Denderah And Abydos Temples From Luxor
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Denderah And Abydos Temples From Luxor
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.