OverviewThe established Denver beer culture is more visible than ever before in the River North (RiNo) art district. Located just North of downtown, RiNo has been recently transformed from an industrial landscape into one of the hippest spots in Denver, featuring art galleries, innovative businesses, and a variety of new breweries. This beer tour chooses to highlight a few microbreweries that stand out for innovation, quality, and their unique perspective on craft beer.
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourThis is a tour with an authentic touch. Our guides are knowledgable, professional and a lot of fun. Not only will they teach you about a variety of local beer, but you will be immersed in Denver’s RiNo neighborhood and its entrepreneurial vibe. You’ll meet some local brewers who are masters of their trade, learn more about their passion, and try some of their delicious beer they have specifically hand picked for you. So let’s relax, have fun, and drink some amazing beer!
All of the breweries are located in RiNo, a neighborhood that has evolved drastically in the last years. It includes a remarkable concentration of creative businesses, including architects, art galleries, designers, furniture makers, illustrators, painters, media artists, photographers, sculptors and an array of studio spaces. Our guides are not only passionate about beer, they also know Denver’s history.The total walking distance on this tour is about 1.5 miles.
Inclusions for Denver Craft Brewery Tour
- Knowledgeable local guide
- Four brewery visits plenty of tastings
- Tour at least one of the breweries and learn about their brewing process
- Learn about the brewers and their innovative concepts
- Walk through one of Denver’s newest neighborhoods
Exclusions for Denver Craft Brewery Tour
- Guide gratuities
- Food and additional drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Minimum age is 21 years; ID will be required
It is highly recommended you use a taxi or Uber to get to the location. This neighborhood is still evolving and some parts of the tour still show the transformation RiNo is going through.
A moderate amount of walking (1.5 miles) is involved
While there is a regular route planned for this tour, it may change due to special circumstances or requests
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.