Departure Private Transfer: London To Dover Cruise Port Via Leeds Castle
OverviewYou have a great opportunity to do some sightseeing on your way to Dover cruise port from central London. You can visit Leeds Castle in a private sedan, minivan or van and discover the history of the private property of six of Englands medieval queens; a palace used by Henry VIII and his first wife Catherine of Aragon; a Jacobean country house; a Georgian mansion; an elegant early 20th century retreat for the influential and famous; and in the 21st century, it has become one of the most visited historic buildings in Britain, at your leisure.
Know More about this tourYou will be collected from any location in central London in a private vehicle. You will then be taken via Leeds Castle on your way to Dover Cruise terminal. On arrival at Leeds Castle, pick up your pre-booked tickets and set out on a self-guided tour.
Your driver will arrange a meeting point so you can easily locate them after you have finished your Leeds Castle tour. You will then be dropped off at your final destination, being either the Dover Cruise terminal or a hotel in Dover.
Please note: When making a booking, you will need to provide your pickup time and address/hotel (suggested departure time from London is at 8.30am) and the name of the cruise ship. Prices are based on 1 to 2 adults traveling in a Sedan, 3 to 4 adults traveling in a Minivan, 5 to 8 adults traveling in a Van, or 9 to 14 adults traveling in a Minibus.
Inclusions for Departure Private Transfer: London To Dover Cruise Port Via Leeds Castle
- One-way private transfer
- Hotel pickup
- Port drop-off
- Hotel drop-off in Dover
- Transport by private vehicle
- 2 hours waiting time at Leeds Castle
- Admission tickets
Exclusions for Departure Private Transfer: London To Dover Cruise Port Via Leeds Castle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Traveling in a sedan 1 to 2 passengers includes 2 big suitcases and 3 small suitcases, Minivan 3 to 4 passengers includes 4 big suitcases and 5 small suitcases, Van 5 to 8 passengers includes 8 big suitcases and 8 small suitcases, Minibus 9 to 14 passengers includes 14 big suitcases and 14 small suitcases.
Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
Vehicles are not wheelchair accessible but will transport foldable wheelchair.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.