Deschutes River Rafting - Half Day AdventureWrite a Review
OverviewThis Half-Day Deschutes River adventure is a perfect trips the entire family, friends or couples can enjoy. From beautiful canyon scenery to challenging and trilling rapids, warm temps and easy access, this is a fantastic trip. Gather your crew and come spend a wonderful on the river.
- Ideal choice for families
- Excellent value for money
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Likely to Sell Out
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourThe full-day trip meets at 9:45am in the morning and we finish the trip around 3:30-4:00pm. This very full day takes you over many exhilarating rapids, gives you a great opportunity to relax and soak up some sun and plenty chances to jump in the river for a refreshing swim! In the morning we travel through some very exciting rapids and drift through some placid pools. There is plenty of time for swimming, splashing the other boats or just sitting back and taking it all in! We raft for a few hours in the morning and then we stop for a riverside barbecue lunch! After feasting on fresh fruits, vegetables, cookies, salads and some tasty BBQ, we sit back and soak in the days events for a while. At the lunch’s end, we then continue on with our adventure.
The afternoon portion of the trip presents us with the most whitewater of the day! With big and famous rapids like Surf City, Oak Springs, White River, Roller Coaster, The Elevators, Sandy’s Hole and several others, you will be sure to get your fix. We stop several times to surf the waves and we even stop to swim through a rapid (if you are up for it)! At the end of the trip, we transport you back to the meeting site. From there our guides will escort you up to the photo shop to check out some of the days action (if you desire). Pictures from your trip are available there (not included in the trip price) if you would like some memorabilia to show off when you get home!
Inclusions for Deschutes River Rafting - Half Day Adventure
- All taxes, river and launch fees
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Deschutes River Rafting - Half Day Adventure
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with back problems
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.