Desert And Palm Grove Camel Ride From Marrakech Including Moroccan Tea And Snack - Marrakesh
OverviewStep off the beaten track to explore rural Morocco in style on this 2-hour camel ride from Marrakech. Wrap your included protective scarf around your head, climb onto your camels back and follow your guide on a journey of discovery. Travel through lush palm groves and over rugged terrain to a traditional Berber house. Meet the locals and enjoy a refreshing snack of Moroccan tea and pancakes the ideal way to learn about Moroccan culture outside the city. Numbers limited to 16 people to ensure a personalized experience.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourFollowing a pickup from your hotel or riad (a traditional Moroccan house) in Marrakech, transfer by minivan to the camel base and meet your guide. Listen to a quick introduction on how to ride your camel in safety then with your included cheich (a nomad scarf designed to protect the head from the strong sun) on climb onto your camels back to begin your tour. Follow your camel guide in caravan formation and feel free to let your guide know if youre not entirely comfortable.
Travel with your guide through lush palm groves and over rocky desert to a traditional Berber village. Meet with the local Moroccan inhabitants and see for yourself how they live today on the outskirts of Marrakech surrounded by a desert environment.
About half way along your journey, enjoy a warm welcome into a local family home for a refreshing snack of Moroccan tea and pancakes. Relax, soak up the atmosphere and enjoy a drink and a chat in the sun. This short stop-off is also the perfect time to taste traditional mint tea, popular throughout Morocco.
When its time to go, wave a fond farewell to your newfound friends, climb onto your camels back and continue on your route. After exploring the landscape outside Marrakech, head back to your starting point and transfer back to your city hotel where your tour comes to an end.
Inclusions for Desert And Palm Grove Camel Ride From Marrakech Including Moroccan Tea And Snack
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Multilingual guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Camel ride
- Bottled water
- Use of a cheich (a nomad scarf to protect from the sun)
- Tea and pancakes
Exclusions for Desert And Palm Grove Camel Ride From Marrakech Including Moroccan Tea And Snack
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 2 years
Children under 12 must be accompanied on the camel by an adult
Lockers are provided for guests to leave their personal belongings
Tour will be operated by a multilingual guide
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Comfortable clothing recommended.
A conservative dress code is recommended in Morocco. Men and women should keep their upper body (especially shoulders, chest and midriff) as well as their knees covered at all times as a sign of respect to the local culture. Wearing shorts is not recommended.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 11-Night Private Morocco UNESCO World Heritage Discovery Round Trip from Marrakech
- The Hollywood of Africa and its Ancient Atlas Kasbahs: Private Guided Day Tour from Marrakech
- Climb the first and single Via Ferrata in Morocco from Tinghir
- Marrakech Airport Private Departure Transfer
- 2-Day Toubkal Trek from Marrakech
- 3-Day Atlas Mountains and Berber Villages Trek from Marrakech