Embark on a thrilling 7-hour desert adventure ride.
Your safari includes dune bashing, a drive through camel farms, sunset photography, an Arabic welcome, camel ride, lady henna designer service, Arabic costume photography, falcon at the camp, various live shows including belly dance and a Tanoura show, etc. You will be served Arabic snacks and refreshments at the camp. An aromatic BBQ buffet dinner, unlimited soft beverages, tea and coffee served throughout the evening
Pick-up and drop off is offered from all the centrally located hotels with a 4x4 luxury SUV.
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Buffet dinner included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Your exciting 7-hour desert safari will take you to the beautiful golden-colored desert for thrilling dune bashing over the giant sand dunes. The desert safari program will be done in a 4-wheel drive SUV accompanied by a professional and licensed safari guide. Your new luxury SUV meets the world standard of safety, comfort and is climate-controlled. Your land-cruiser is specially configured for the desert safari and are built with anti-roll bars for extra safety. Upon arrival at the entry point of the desert weyou will make a short stop to deflate the tires while your escort briefs you on the desert and the safari program.
You will visit an oasis and drive through the camel farm. Get your handy-cams ready to capture the beautiful moments of sunset that captivate the beauty of the desert.
Continue your drive until you reach the desert safari camp, which is built in the middle of the desert. The style and theme resembles a traditional Bedouin village. Its take you on a legendary journey depicting the Arabian and Persian culture.
Take a ride on the 'ship of the desert', the trained Arabian camels. Try sand-boarding, surfing down dunes on a snowboard-style board. You may opt for a quad bike ride at your own expense. Simply relax on Arabian carpets and enjoy a traditional shisha water-pipe in your choice of fruit flavor.
You can experience the art of henna design, as expert painters adorn your hands and feet. Once you're done, why not pose for photos in Arabian dress? (Costumes are included but photo prints may incur an additional cost.)
Next, it's time to catch a show. Watch, mesmerized, as belly dancers gyrate before you, and the skirts of a whirling dancer spin and fly in the classic Tanoura dance. Finally, enjoy a barbecue buffet dinner cooked at the camp. Feast on Arabian starters and salads, grilled chicken, lamb and traditional Middle Eastern sweets. All food is halal, with vegetarian options available. Free flow of soft drinks and water are included. Alcoholic drinks are at your own expense.
Finally, you'll drive back to base arriving at your hotel around 10:30pm.
Inclusions for Desert Safari In Dubai With BBQ Dinner And Live Shows
- Hotel pickup and drop-off with 4x4 dune bashing
- Thrilling and adventurous dune bashing with 04x04 jeeps (roller coaster ride) on the giant dunes.
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Camel ride, sandboarding, henna lady, shisha pipe, and Arabic dress
- Live entertainment
- Soft drinks and water
- Snacks and refreshments
- Barbecue dinner
- Port pickup and drop-off for cruise passengers can be arranged
Exclusions for Desert Safari In Dubai With BBQ Dinner And Live Shows
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Quad bike available at additional cost
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infants (0-2 yrs) are free of charge
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking: surcharge applies
Dress code: Light clothes, casual wear, shorts or jeans, with closed sports shoes for walking on desert sand
Not recommended for participants with major heart complications
Not recommended for pregnant women
Subject to favorable weather conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.