Theres lots to learn from this vantage point. As you pass the many points of interest, your pilot will share legends of the land and historical tidbits that color the excursion.
- Take a 30-minute helicopter flight over the Sedona desert.
- Head south to the iconic Cathedral Rock.
- Next, its on to Chapel of the Holy Cross, a towering chapel built right into the rock!
- Swoop over Bell Rock and Courthouse Butte.
- Spot the famous Snoopy Rock!
- Cross Oak Creek Canyon and soar toward Devils Bridge.
- From here, youll fly to Secret Canyon and ascend onto the Mogollon Rim.
- Finally, approach Boynton Canyon and the Anasazi cliff dwellings!
Regardless of which direction you look, theres some formation or stretch of vegetation with a rich history behind it. Come with a curiosity!